Default Scene State Axe-Fx III

Dwelltone

This may have been a change in 4.4.3, I no longer see Scene 1 as active on my GT22 when changing presets in my Axe-Fx III. It seems like all the other states update but not the Scene button. I may have missed a setting that needs to be updated to make that work again.

EDIT: Fixed in 4.5.1

Last edited:
Is Update on Preset Change turned off on your scene buttons? (It should be off in order for the Axe-Fx to control them)

Is Update on Preset Change turned off on your scene buttons? (It should be off in order for the Axe-Fx to control them)
Yes, it is off on all my scene buttons. The only thing that is checked is "IA Link" on all my scene buttons. When I went to confirm my settings the scene 1 button was on after initially turning on the unit then when I changed presets it was off on the next preset and stayed off when going back to the preset that it was on when powering up. I edited my scene 1 button by reselecting the Assign CC>Axe Fx III>Scene 1 and sent the change to the GT22. It was on after pushing to the device but then repeated the same behavior as above. I am using the local page 16 with per preset configs. It seems like with an initial power on or config push it works/updates but then once I change presets it's not updating. I'm using the 4.5.0 editor and 4.5.0 fw. It seems that it is only the scene button that doesn't update state when changing presets.

Back