*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ron,

Thanx for the Instant bank/preset update. Really useful for me.
Since you have done the M13 & M9, can I request the M5?
I use it quite a bit in my rig.
Any plans for the H9 from Eventide? I know they are tuff to get right now.

Regards,
bobruz

Hi Ron,

I am trying to get patch changes working on both my TC Electronic 2290 and my Lexicon PCM80. Could you please add these to the list as I can't get the patch changes working.

Cheers,
Dave

They should work - any device that takes standard patch changes should work with the Generic device setting. The specialized support only applies to CC messages for individual effect control.

Check your MIDI channel settings, your MIDI cables, etc. You can also send me your settings file if you'd like, and I can take a look at it.

Unfortunately, the JX44 doesn't have MIDI so we're out of luck. I've looked into an interface between Mini Amp Gizmo and JX44, but they have not made it easy for this to happen. :(

Looking at the possibility for the Pigtronix line of MIDI controlled devices; Echolution 2 and Infinity Looper please.

Their documentation is pretty good. I can take a shot at it for the 2.2 release, and probably won't need the actual device here. It would be great if you would beta test it for me, though!

Hi, first post here. Have a MMGT22 and really enjoying it.

How about letting the user create and save CC lists for a "generic" device in either the GT and/or Editor? Got some gear that would not be on your list... This way it wouldn't be necessary to search for the manual each time...

Others have asked for the same thing and I'm considering it! It's not at all a simple feature to implement, but I agree it would be useful.

I would like to have support for the Sound Sculpture Switchblade GT and the Ampete 444 Amp Switcher.
Thanks and all the best !!

Hi

I have problems connecting the Kemper Profiling Amp with the Mastermind GT 16 via Midi.

I have factory reset the GT and updated to 2.2.0 several times and I have bought new midicaples.

The history is that when I got the GT it was no problem to configurate the Gt. But there was a window not working properly and I reset the GT and updated. After that I couldnt get the two decices to talk together. Then I bought another duble midicables and it worked fine for a couple of hours until I came to the rehearsal room - and again they didnt talk together. After new facory reset and update the problem still remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back