EDITOR BETA!

I've got a Rocksonics MVCA-4 which only receives CC's. I can set it up on the Bank 1 presets by going into the "Buttons" page and assigning a CC action to each preset button. Is there any way of doing the same thing for presets in subsequent banks?

Ok. try this:

- Select a preset (in any bank)
- Press the IA Mode button to reveal the IA buttons "underneath" the preset buttons. These are the buttons that are controlling the MVCA-4
- Turn on the IA buttons you wish to have come on for this preset
- Turn off IA mode
- Hold the Page / IA Store button to store the current IA state for this preset. It should take about 2-3 seconds of holding the button until the "Stored" message appears. When you select the preset again, the selected IA buttons will turn on or off as programmed and will send the associated CC messages.

This can be done for all presets on the GT.

Hi Ron,

Apple installed an update on my mac this week to OSX 10.9. I now find the editor won't work. I get an error when I try to open?

Regards,
Dave

I just updated the editor to version 1.3.1 yesterday (see the top of this thread). This version will work under OS X 10.9.

has anyone tried the newest editor with Window 8? can't seem to get it to work/loaded? I can get the old version to load and veiw but will not connect to the newest firmware?

Hi Ron,
I can't load the .rjs file from the editor on to the MMGT.
When I release the 2 black buttons, the screen reads:

Unable to open directory
Unable to open directory
Unable to open directory
Unable to open directory
Unable to open directory...........etc.

My computer now does not recognise the thumb drive!

I connected the computer to the MMGT via USB and transferred the data.
The button displays and the main display went dim. The changes were not made.

Help!

Update:

I've discovered if I power the MMGT down and power it back up the changes made by direct transfer from the computer take effect.
Still no joy with the thumb drive.

I've solved the thumb drive problem.
I had to re-format the thumb drive. Both firmware and editor settings will transfer again.
I don't know what caused the corruption, but re-installed the firmware just to be on the safe side.

Back