FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any color beyond the seven we offer now will require turning LEDs on and off rapidly to produce those colors. We do this on the Mastermind GT to get 14 colors, but it doesn't process any audio so noise is a non-issue.

Any color beyond the seven we offer now will require turning LEDs on and off rapidly to produce those colors. We do this on the Mastermind GT to get 14 colors, but it doesn't process any audio so noise is a non-issue.
Got you. Good to know. Thanks!

On another note, I think I would be nice to add the Voodoo Lab HEX into the Device List as it's becoming more popular. I just got one yesterday..discounted price. Going to start programing it soon...

On another note, I think I would be nice to add the Voodoo Lab HEX into the Device List as it's becoming more popular. I just got one yesterday..discounted price. Going to start programing it soon...

Just set it up as GCX1 and you'll be all set!

..... and maybe just flash the lights of the active presets when choosing a song. In some songs I only have two or three presets, and
a visual of that would be great!! ( I suggested that in an earlier post- just a reminder :)
For my preset buttons I use a ON color of green and a OFF color of red. This way any unused preset button in a song is black. So if there are are only 2 presets used in a song only those two buttons glow red until I ingage one and it turns green. Also if you check "show button name" in global and you scroll to a song, the screen will display each preset name for that song while its corresponding button glows green.

I was wondering if Presets can be called with an incoming MIDI PC/CC to the PBC. I would like to be able to send MIDI messages to the PBC from my DAW and call presets. I noticed that I can control loops and other functions of the PBC with incoming CC messages but didn't see anything about calling presets.

Yes, if "MIDI Rx Channel" is set to something other than None, incoming MIDI program and bank messages will be used to select presets and/or songs. Check out the "External MIDI Control" section of the manual for complete details.

Hey I know you guys said memory space would be an issue with this suggestion that I made:
http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/preset-labels-for-different-parts-of-songs.2013/

Any updates as to whether there's a way around to make this work? :p

No, I haven't had any time to look at that. It's still a significant memory issue, which is going to make it very difficult to solve. Most guitar techs I know of always allocate 5 or 6 presets per song, never using a preset in more than one song. Of course, there are disadvantages to this approach, but it does allow you to have unique names for each song's presets.

Hi Ron,

Hope all is well!
I have a feature request that will help me out alot, hopefully it's not too hard to implement.
I have an old Boss Fc-50 kicking around that would be great for instant access to my button pages.
Can you please add midi control for the pbc button pages in the midi section? Thanks in advance!
Peace.
H.

Hi Ron,

Hope all is well!
I have a feature request that will help me out alot, hopefully it's not too hard to implement.
I have an old Boss Fc-50 kicking around that would be great for instant access to my button pages.
Can you please add midi control for the pbc button pages in the midi section? Thanks in advance!
Peace.
H.

Good idea! I will get that into 3.0.

Hi Ron.
Thanks for a very cool product.
Here is a suggestion for an update on the editor.
It would be very handy to be able to arrange presets (and songs) in folders. Specially if you are going to have unique presets for all parts of all songs.
Something like this:
RJM_Folder_small.png

Hi, I really dig the PBC and all his possibilities. However, I would like to re-arrange the order of my pedals per preset. For instance, preset 1 'overdrive -> chorus -> delay -> volume pedal', preset 2 'delay -> overdrive -> chorus -> volume pedal' and preset 3 'volume pedal -> overdrive -> chorus -> delay'. Could this be made possible in the PBC (or does this need a hardware change)? I hope it does, it would be an instant buy for me, for sure! :)

It's definitely not happening in the near future, but I am keeping track of the number of people that are requesting that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back