GT10 and Quad Cortex Video

rwinking

I am new here and considering buying a GT10 or better to run my Quad Cortex. I hate bending over on stage so I would like to keep my QC at waist level and then use the GT10 on the floor to switch FX and such and also have my Xpression pedals down there. I know that it can do this so my concern is setting it up as I am horrible with anything beyond basic MIDI stuff. Is RJM thinking about putting a video out for the QC? I notice they have pretty much every other modeler on their video list.
Thanks, and I hope to be on here with some questions soon.
rick

We've been in talks with them to add more functionality to their MIDI code so we could support it as well as we support the Kemper and Axe-Fx. I wasn't planning on doing a video until that happened. I haven't heard any information on when this might be complete.

Basic control is still available, though. We don't have specific Quad Cortex, but our Mastering the Mastermind videos will still apply to what you're doing:

Still checking to see if you guys are working with Neural DSP onan easy way to interface with the QC. Or has anyone done any QC specific videos. It's been nine months and was just wondering. I am still commited to buying one when this happens but being a complete Midiot, I need all the help I can get. I have played my first all digital gigs and I hate having the QC on the floor.

Back