H9 certain algorithms not responding to CC's

Charlie

I use IA Cycle Steps to edit, program and save Mix Volumes to my devices.
The 1st step or default is None, the next three are the CC's for Mix Volume at different "On Values"
I use one for my H9 and another for my Echolution.
The button does change the H9's volumes as I press it in real time.
Strangely when recalling a preset, some H9 algorithms respond to the PBC buttons volume cc's and others don't, some but not all of the Time Factor delays don't work.
I have tried many things including checking "Send CC's on preset change" and "Direct Send CC's/PC's"

Thanks

This sounds more like an Eventide question than a PBC question, but I could be wrong... Maybe some algorithms have different CC numbers?

The IA cycle buttons work on the CC for all H9 presets when I press them in real time, which I think tells me it's the correct CC number for that preset.
It's when I save the IA button State in a preset and recall that preset, when some trigger the CC volume change and some don't.

Ok, makes sense. The next thing to look for is conflicting messages. Do you have any other buttons or other message sources that send that same CC number?

OK, I think the H9 is receiving the CC volume change but, is it possible the PC message comes after and overrides it?

I got it to work by 1st Sending a preset with a H9 different algorithm (vibrato), then 2nd sending a different H9 preset (Tape Delay Algo) and 3rd sending the same exact preset as 2 (tape delay) but with the CC with it, this works!??

I do not have to do this with most other algorithms.

In Devices I have Send Redundant PC's un-checked also Direct Send CCs/PCs un-checked

The IA cycle button is as follows
Send on Preset change=On
Update on preset Change=On
IA Cycle =On

IA Actions=
H9/None (next)
System Step (next)
H9:Knob 0 / CC Toggle #22 off:None on:10 (next)
System Step (next)
H9:Knob 0 / CC Toggle #22 off:None on:20 (next)
System Step (next)
H9:Knob 0 / CC Toggle #22 off:None on:20

The Hold Function is on, I have turned it off which did not help.

Thank you, this is been driving me nuts for a while.

Back