Issues With Kemper Stomp Selection from PBC

stringtheorist

Thought I had all this nailed down but after running through my presets I notice that the response of my Kemper is glitchy to Stomp on/off PC commands from the PBC.

Fore example, the Kemper will show the correct Stomp on/off state but the audio signal will reflect a different Stomp state (dry instead of wet, etc.)

At this point, I am not sure if there is a problem with the PBC, the Kemper or (more likely) user error. Note: I am still seeing an error alert on the Kemper at each preset change that says "Module is empty! Please select a type or preset."

Are "Send on Preset Change" and "Update on Preset Change" turned on or turned off for your stomp buttons?

I reread your post, and I have a question - did you say that the Kemper itself shows the stomp in one state, but the actual effect is in another state? Like, the stomp indicator is off but the effect is actually audible? If so, that's a Kemper issue for sure. If I misread that and there's a disagreement between Kemper and GT states, I would probably need to see your current settings file to figure it out.

Back