Midi vocal pedals

Jesse Dold

Hi there,
I’ve been a PBC 10 Mastermind user for 8 months and I LOVE it. I made the right choice. I have a huge setup, and this thing changed my life. I do all guitar tone changes with my left foot, and I also run bass and synth with my right foot on continuous control midi organ-style floor units. It’s crazy fun. Bass and synth are not tied into the PBC in any way.
However, I would also like to change my vocal effects on the fly with midi. And I would like it to be tied in with my midi guitar changes. I bought the Boss VE-500 because it is midi capable, and I was hoping I could tie it into the PBC 10 for program changes. It won’t be in any loops. Just simply chained in with midi so that I can have my vocal effect change with each guitar tone change if I want. Has anyone tried this? Would it be possible?
Thanks so much, and I love your product!!
-Jesse

I haven't used one myself, but there shouldn't be an issue. MIDI based effects all work pretty much the same, regardless of what they're used for.

I appreciate your reply. There is obviously no preset in the PBC for any vocal processor. So I start from scratch and create my own midi device? I haven't done this yet. I will try to look into other forum posts for this.

Back