Moving Function Button

franktree

This seems like a dumb question, but I haven't been able to find a lot of information about the function button in the hardware manual, and nothing in the editor manual.

Is there a way to move the function button to a different button than the bottom right-most button? Is there a way to control the function button functionality in the editor and assign it with the editor?

Yes, the editor allows you to move buttons around in any way you like, and you can fully customize each button.

Thanks, but how? I don't see an option in the editor that lets you select the Function Button. Am I missing it? Where do I find it? And can I program what the Function Button does in the editor?

Go to the Buttons tab and double click the lower right button on screen. The full button edit screen will pop up, allowing you to edit it.

I've just starting posting some videos about using the editor. You can find a list of episodes in the link below. The last 3 episodes have been about editing buttons and their various options.

Back