PBC10 & Strymon Switching

Zakkiss

Hi, at first, I love my PBC10, it does a lot of heavy lifting for me ;)

I'd like to make a pages for my big box Strymons to switch favorite presets directly, when I'm on recording or jam session, so I don't have to scroll up and down. I used Morningstar MC6 for that, but I want to save some space and I think PCB10 should do it without problem.

My vision was to make Buttons page for Mobius, Timeline and Big Sky with favorite presets or combinations.
What would be the proper setup for the switches with presets?
I tried something, but it colided with the presets somehow. I`m guessing it has something to do with 'Send On Preset Change' and 'Update State On Preset Change', but I can't find the proper setup.

Here's something from our online documentation:

We also have our video series, Mastering the Mastermind. The video on IA options, and the one on Groups would be helpful here:

It sounds like you were getting close. The important things are that all the buttons that select presets on a specific device are set to the same group number, so that only one of those buttons can be selected at any time. And, the group has to have Send Off Messages turned off in the Group Settings (Globals tab of the editor).

Back