SP1 RJM Expression Pedal

sergicalhands

Anyone own one? Spring loaded model maybe? Im curious about the advantages or disadvantages of having it spring loaded. Do you lose anything?

Thanks

I have one and decided not to get the spring loaded .
If you want it , for exemple, to control de speed of your delay, or a filter etc...
each time you lift your foot from the pedal, it will go the max/min value if you get the spring loaded.
Without the spring you can set the pedal mid point and it'll stay there when you lift your foot .
My 2 cents ....

I have one and decided not to get the spring loaded .
If you want it , for exemple, to control de speed of your delay, or a filter etc...
each time you lift your foot from the pedal, it will go the max/min value if you get the spring loaded.
Without the spring you can set the pedal mid point and it'll stay there when you lift your foot .
My 2 cents ....

Do you know if you'd lose the toe switch by going with the spring loaded version?

The spring loaded model just adds the spring. Any auto-engage feature has to be present in the device that the expression pedal connects to. The expression pedal position switch feature available in the PBC will allow you to engage an effect when the pedal moves above or below a certain point. Also, some devices like the Axe-Fx and - I think - the Kemper also have their own auto-engage functionality for incoming expression pedal commands.

Back