Strange issues with stereo configuration...

travis_38

I am running a Line6 M5 in Loop 8, Timeline in Loop 9, and BigSky in Loop 10.

I have a Ring Disconnect Cable going from the PBC to the M5, then back to the PBC with an insert cable. Both the Timeline and BigSky are using Insert Cables for both in/outs.

When I engage Loop 8 (M5) I get no signal.

When I engage the Timeline and/or BigSky (both in series) I get stereo delay and reverb (as expected)*

When I engage the Timeline (parallel) and BigSky (series) I get stereo delay but no reverb*

When I engage the Timeline (parallel) and BigSky (parallel) I get stereo delay and reverb blended parallel (as expected)*

When either Timeline or BigSky are set to parallel and bypassed, I get no sound at all*

*These results also happen when Loop 8 send/return are completely disconnected

Please help!

Ok, the first thing - any series effects that come after the last parallel effect are cut out of the signal path, so that explains the case where the Timeline is parallel and BigSky is series.

For the M5, I would double check your cables.

The case where both pedals are parallel and bypassed is an odd one. Does switching the dry signal on and off do anything in this case (using the Dry Mix button on the Switches page)

You know, looking at my settings file it does look like Dry was defaulted to Off. I ripped my rig apart and ended up putting the M5, Timeline and BigSky after the PBC for the time being, just to simplify cabling a bit. I will experiment with toggling the Dry signal when I can.

Back