Using loop 7 as amp out

Ah that's probably it - you can't connect it like that. You need to use a standard TRS to TRS cable. If you want to connect the other connector on the pedal for the pedal's toe switch, it needs its own TRS cable to connect to the external switch connector on the PBC.

sorry, got it wrong, the mission input 1 is connected by a standard TRS going to the expinput on the RJM, the ext switch input on the RJM is connected via a TRS to TS cable going to input 2 ont the mission and an external switch.........

Ok, that sounds better. I'm really puzzled as to how the pedal would work ok as an expression pedal, but the position switch would not. Especially when the settings work fine on my GT... I will continue to think about this - there has to be some explanation.

Thanks! In the meantime I´ll try another TRS cable ( but as you say it would be strange if everything else works.....)

So, I installed 3.1.8 and can now see the bar of the mission pedal sweep on the PBC nicely ... there is a click on passing the set position in both directions but I´m still not able to get it to perform the function I want ( i.e turn on and off function switch 3 when passing the set position)
strangely though function switch 3 turns on when pressing the pedal all the way down activating the exp pedals switch although the switch is not assigned to do anything.... then it randomly turns of when pressing the switch again....

Last edited:
It sounds like the switch position isn't set correctly. Send settings to the PBC, then use the PBC menu to set the desired switch position. Read the settings back into the editor and save to a file so you don't lose the switch position next time you send settings down from the editor.

Nope, still doesn´t work....driving me crazy! I hear the relay click in the set position ( aprox. middle)rockin the pedal back and forth i see the graph of the sweep but can't see the action programmed when the relay clicks ( whatever it is I try- turn on a loop , Fn switch etc) until i press the mission all the way down engaging the switch on it , then i have to do the same multiple times to get it to disengage. there is no action programmed for the switch on the mission.....

Last edited:
I've tried it here, and it doesn't update the indicators on the screen like it's supposed to, but it does actually switch the relay as desired. Can you see if this is the case on yours? If not, please send me your settings and I'll investigate.

I will fix the display issue in the next bug fix release.

yeah! Got it to turn a loop on/off ( no indication on the screen as you pointed out) but it works :) .....when trying before I just wanted it to controla function switch for my leslie and was programming without being connected- waiting for an indication on the screen :)...

cheers/
Truls

Back