Search results

1. spiritledd

is possible to use amp footswitch into remote input

would it work use Randall RM 3 button channel switcher into my MMGT22 remote input jack and not affect MMGT and still be able to switch channels on amp?
  2. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

took a year off of building live rig because been doing studio upgrades ...but it is time to get back to it ...i left off at getting a loud clicking when i switch presets on MMGT ...and i was told by Ron to try a RJM tone saver buffer in the effects loop because of something to do with ac and dc...
  3. spiritledd

ground loop

I have ebtech hum eliminators on the 2 Marshall and Randall amps inputs and that stopped hum there ...but the 2 Marshalls share footswitch function "Y jack" and when both are hooked up same time one hums ...unhook that one's footswitch from back and it stops ...what to do short of unhooking...
  4. spiritledd

not changing programs

my mod factor is not changing programs but tempo is changing ok ...also both my MIDI EQ's are on different channel than line 6 echo pro says ...something happened ...probably me pushing wrong button ...i cant get both EQ's to use channel 1 ...other than that they working ...for instance when...
  5. spiritledd

sounds like loose screw inside

I was gonna vacuum carpet ...picked up GT and I could hear what sounds like a loose screw in there ...I guess take it apart and see where it may have come from and put back in? ...is there any thing I should know first?
  6. spiritledd

is this right?

TF was so easy ...I just hit store 2x and then hit store on MMGT ...I guess that was because TF was pre mapped? ...so now I have to assign a PC# for each new preset now? ...so I entered MIDI/SYS to "program format" on L6 and select "1-99" rather than "bank" ...that is how i am doing it ...it...
  7. spiritledd

trying to get MMGT tap tempo button

I have been reading manual on tap tempo ...not able to get it going ...I know you said something about setting up CC's ...but I don't understand ...my Line 6 Echo Pro is receiving on omni and was syncing when I was using TF as master clock out ...I changed MMGT to master MIDI ...went to went to...
  8. spiritledd

timefactor broken

so my timefactor wont save ...so far no on Eventide forum one can fix ...think I might have been a little rough on it, by moving it around on rack shelf trying make it fit while it was on, and maybe jacks might have sprung? ...everything works except store ...getting line 6 echo pro rack to...
  9. spiritledd

found 2 sources of loud click

found sources of loud click ...it is mostly the MIDI EQ in Randall RM 100 series loop ...meaning it is loudest ...it is not in RG loops ...when i take EQ out of Randall series loop, it is silent switching then ...other click (not as loud) is timefactor when it is on bypass, and i switch preset...
  10. spiritledd

buffering MIDI EQ Rack Gizmo

i have 2 MIDI EQ's one for front of amp, and one for series loop, in back of amp ...using Rack Gizmo ...do i go buffer out to EQ input ...then EQ output to buffer in? ...i don't want use up a loop because it is MIDI switching ...but i do want buffering
  11. spiritledd

mixing sounds together

when mixing two distortion pedals into line mixer will there any kind of cancelation or sustain or harmonic feedback if one feeding back and other signal is not?
  12. spiritledd

found the MIDI jackpot

MIDI Manufactures Association website http://www.midi.org/ ...I found out about it at ASKVIDEO.com
  13. spiritledd

how to get delay spillover

how can I get delay spillover with Time Factor using MMGT and Rack Gizmo ...mini line mixer?
  14. spiritledd

help Ron

hey guys on ask.video.com there .99 cents for a of month to access all tutorials ...has MIDI courses that would take a load of Ron ...if we were to watch them
  15. spiritledd

MMGT MIDI tempo

wondering if there was a way to have MIDI clock input from a master source, but still have tap tempo on MMGT go to both Eventides also ...what if I setup for tap tempo on MMGT but had split inputs into MIDI inputs on Eventides and setup MOTU to send on same Channel ...I like to syncing DAW to...
  16. spiritledd

1 into 3 isolated buffered line splitter?

need 1 into 3 "line splitter" from RG's "front of amp" loops output, to send to front of 3 amps ...want isolated and buffered ...don't need switching because all amps are on all the time ...what would do the trick? ...thanks for any ideas :D
  17. spiritledd

Digitech MEQ's and MMGT?

I was wondering how to approach getting two Digitech MEQ 28 MIDI EQ's working with MMGT ...should I do factory reset on these units first thing? ...do I select "generic" in edit devices ...then name them EQ1 and EQ2 select MIDI channel send for each? ...then select receive channels on units...
  18. spiritledd

found out isp theta distorion pedal has remote switch TRS x2

So I have made up my mind to get the ISP Theta for next purchase ...I found out ISP Theta distortion pedal (which has awesome tone!) has remote switching TRS jacks x2 ...not to mention hands down best noise gate circuit in the world!!!! cool thing is... I just happen to have two TRS function...
  19. spiritledd

tried to load 1.2

I loaded my flash drive and followed instructions to load new firmware ...when I inserted drive there is nothing (blank) ...but I did erase all files completely were there files on RJM flash drive I was supposed to keep?
  20. spiritledd

time sync

Hi Ron, can i time sync thru MMGT? for instance ...if masterclock was Studio One ot from MOTU micro lite then thru drum mac then "remote in" on MMGT? ...then out to all from there?
Back