Search results

1. skracus

Looking for MasterrmindGTEditor-4.4.1.dmg EDIT: RESOLVED

EDIT: Not necessary. Found 4.4.2 on the website and was able to connect.
  2. skracus

Trying to reach RJM.

No worries. Thanks so much Ron.
  3. skracus

Trying to reach RJM.

Sorry to have to post this here. Have not heard back from support regarding a replacement parts issue. Went through the support channels but maybe it fell through the cracks? Hoping maybe Ron sees this and can get me going.
  4. skracus

Buttons working in reverse?

That did it! Thanks so much Ron!!
  5. skracus

Buttons working in reverse?

Not sure why but all my buttons are working in reverse. Whatever the button, it becomes active when the button is released not when it is pressed. Had to have been something I did. MMGT System functions work on the press though. Any ideas? MMGT22 FW 4.2.3 running with Axe-Fx III
  6. skracus

Is it possible for the GT to display the Axe-Fx III Tempo Value?

Lol I never noticed that setting. Thanks for pointing that out!
  7. skracus

Similar to how IA buttons show which channel state is active. It would be cool if the Tap Tempo showed the tempo like "105" if the tempo was set to 105 for example. I don't know if the Axe-Fx sends a pulse or an actual value that the GT converts to the flash rate of the IA button.
  8. skracus

Just curious. It would be handy if the tap tempo button was able to display the actual value of the Axe-Fx III tempo in addition to its flash rate.
  9. skracus

MASTERMIND GT 4.1.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Re did the set up, factory reset etc. Working fine now.
  10. skracus

MASTERMIND GT 4.1.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Hello! I updated the GT22 tonight to 4.1 and the Axe-Fx III to 1.15 All went well without issue with default settings. Everything functioned as expected. (great job Ron!!!) Now I am in the process of customizing my IA button layout and have run into some trouble. Page 1 configures fine with...
  11. skracus

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

In the old Axe-Fx mode IA Mode made the bottom row reveal the Scene buttons. If you weren't in IA mode the bottom row displayed presets. I'd imagine this should still be possible? If not with the current beta then in the future. Hope so. This is how I use it now with the II but I'm anxiously...
  12. skracus

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Can't wait to see what Ron comes up with for the III. My GT22 anxiously awaits :)
  13. skracus

MMGT22, Axe-FX XL, Scenes and a real amp that needs switching

Oh! Nice. I'll give it a go. Thanks Austin!!
  14. skracus

Hi Austin! Thanks for the reply. What I was hoping to try was keeping the MMGT running in Axe-Fx mode and add this CC instruction to the scene buttons that are accessible after hitting the IA Mode button but those appear to be a global thing and I haven't found a way to access those. I can set...
  15. skracus

I understand that I can do this with presets and IA's of course just seeing if this was a possibility.
  16. skracus

Using The GT With Boogies New JP2C & Axe FX

The MMGT was using way old firmware FW ver 1.4.5 or something like that. I updated it. Problem solved.
  17. skracus

Hello Ron! I've a quick question. Is it possible set up the MMGT22 to run the Axe-Fx II XL using scenes and send CC to a Mase Boogie JP-2C to change channels? For example S1 and S2 would use Amp Chanl 1, S3 & S4 Amp Chanl 2 and S5 & S6 Amp channel 3. I'm running the JP-2C with a load box/ Cab IR...
  18. skracus

Using The GT With Boogies New JP2C & Axe FX

Hi Ron! I've started using the Mastermind GT to control my JP-2C. I'm sending it PC messages and there is a noticeable delay (1/2 second or more) from when i hit the preset button on the Mastermind to when the JP-2C reacts. Admittedly it's been sometime since I've done any programming on the...
  19. skracus

Expression pedal question Mission SP-1

I found the same behavior with the Mission pedals. I switched to the Korg pedal and prefer the feel of the pedal (never been a fan of the feel of a crybaby style pedal) and the sweep is perfect.
Back