Search results

1. K

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Ron... Attempted to move from 4.3.2 to 4.5.0 code. I run a WDW rig... and was getting dry signal thru the wet speakers. The config file stated it needed to be converted. Tried several things with no success. Performed a factory reset and placed the PBC on release 4.5.0, then recreated a...
  2. K

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

Ron... ran the 4.3.2 upgrade and ran into some issues... Parallel settings didn't seem to take effect at all. Dry signal was still running thru that path of stereo effects. I also saw some weird behavior with the menu... after upgrading... pages wouldn't work properly. I could alternate...
  3. K

A new LT with the inputs/outputs on unit - no Mini Effects Gizmo...

Bill... I would second that request, looking to build a smaller board with the HX stomp, which can manage all the routing and wet/dry/wet config, but need a few loops for some additional pedals.
  4. K

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

Anyone recommend a MIDI hub for under my board? The last device in my MIDI chain is the YNOT, no MIDI thru, so I'll need to add to hub to get my Strymon's back to the PBC for Nixie to work.
  5. K

PBC and Mission SP-1 grouping - Bigsky/Timeline/H9

Thanks for the guidance Ron...
  6. K

PBC and Mission SP-1 grouping - Bigsky/Timeline/H9

Need some help with setup of the SP1 and pedal grouping. Have a Strymon Bigsky - Timeline - and Eventide H9. I want to control the mix parameter on each. How do I configure the pedal grouping, switching between each to adjust mix? Do I ignore the continuous controller settings in the...
  7. K

Volume increases on preset change for loops 7-10

Is the effects loop from the amp line level?
  8. K

SP1 programming

Thanks for the response lureb...
  9. K

SP1 programming

Thanks Ron... allow me to ask this a different way. I do have the continuous controller settings working for each Strymon pedal, and I have it set to resend that value from the SP1 for each preset change I make. What I'm attempting to accomplish is the ability to perform that same...
  10. K

SP1 programming

Ron... Per my earlier dialog, I now have the SP1 and have configured it to be continuous controller for the mix setting on my Timeline and BigSky. I cannot figure out how to have this pedal set the mix independently for each pedal and once set, provide that value each time for a preset change...
  11. K

PBC and Mission SP1

Great... thank you!
  12. K

PBC and Mission SP1

Thanks Ron... would the value sent be the same to both pedals, or can I control different mix values for each Strymon pedal?
  13. K

PBC and Mission SP1

New to the PBC and MIDI config, so I appreciate the help... I'm running two Strymon pedals, BigSky and TimeLine. Running these in Parallel utilizing the mix knob as the amount of wet effect. I understand the mix settings on these pedals are not global to the pedal. I've played with...
  14. K

Configuration guidance on PBC

All... looking for some ideas... I just purchased a PBC and am considering options to wire up. My rig will consist of the following: Mono pedals thru loop 7, then intending to run into my amp, thru a MESA CabClone, line output back into the PBC to feed stereo pedals, and then PBC stereo...
Back