Search results

1. G

Case for MMGT10?

Wondering if anyone has found a narrower case for the GT10? Not really interested in a hard case, since a padded SKB soft case has worked well to protect my GT16, but I could be persuaded if it's small.
  2. G

Bug, or settings issue?

I am enabling Bandhelper to also send MIDI to my AxeFX3, along with my MMGT. There's another thread where I outlined doing this, and where Ron and others helped me figure out a solution there. It's working great now, most of the time. My goal is to select a song, and have the PC change, scene...
  3. G

Issue trying to incorporate midi via remote jack

Hi, all, I'm trying to use Bandhelper to try to Program and Scene changes to my AxeFX by getting it to feed MIDI changes to a PUC+ Bluetooth MIDI device, plugged into the Remote jack on the MMGT. The GT, in turn, is plugged into the AxeFX via a 7-pin DIN cable to provide power and midi. This...
  4. G

Two pages act differently re. block/scene bypasses

Hi, all, I recently copied a page so I could duplicate the basic layout and functionality for a different preset on my AxeFX3. Page A that I copied from shows the block bypass status on all the blocks I need it to: changing from one scene to another and back shows me exactly which blocks are...
  5. G

Way to avoid order effect of two IA actions?

Hi, I'm trying to make this work with my AxeFX3. I'd love to have basically one page to maintain on the GT16, and have one button that controls long delay effects across multiple AFX presets. So for example, if preset 1 uses a multitap delay, but preset 2 uses a standard delay, have the same...
  6. G

Need help with what I suspect is an AxeFX3 preset setting

Never mind...figured it out.
  7. G

WISH: "Previous" item in Scene toggle

We have the ability to have the off state of a button return to a specific scene, but only one. Or none. It would be great to have a "Previous" item in there such that whichever scene you came from when this toggled to "on," toggling it "off" would return you to the prior scene.
  8. G

Tuner stopped displaying on GT

I'm on an AxeFX3, and somewhere in the last couple of firmwares, the tuner stopped showing on the GT itself. It triggers the tuner on the AxeFX, and mutes the output. But nothing else. Fractal firmware is 2.05 Beta, and firmware on the GT is 4.2.2. Any idea what might have changed?
  9. G

IA Stepping and button color

Possibly bug, and a feature request. If I set up a Hold function to allow me to step through an IA, and assign a different color to the Hold button, that color only appears when Step 2 is on. Bug? Also, that button color only applies in the off state. As soon as it is turned on via the Normal...
  10. G

Now that I'm controlling scenes using preset buttons...

Now that I have a page that has preset buttons controlling scenes, and working well within an AxeFX3 preset, I'm trying to understand how I can switch between presets. If I understand right, you're supposed to map songs to a patch/preset on the AxeFX? If I want to set up a preset on the AxeFX...
  11. G

Scenes used to maintain IA states without saving

There was something that used to happen that I stumbled on, but it turned out to be pretty convenient. I tend to use one preset (maybe two), and change between scenes. What used to happen was that let's say the preset came up with Scene 1 where the chorus was bypassed. If I engaged the chorus on...
  12. G

Setting up Scene toggle: Scene X > Lead > Scene X with only Lead button

Hi, all, Hoping someone can help me out. I typically use basically one AxeFX3 preset for an entire gig. It has a number of scenes in it that revolve around different rhythm sounds. But I have one scene called "Lead" as well. What I am trying to do is get it to where I can use that button to go...
  13. G

Can't overwrite "Scene 1" or other scene names?

I'm not sure what is happening. I updated from Beta to the new 4.1 firmware, and the new editor. After the updates, all the scene names that I'd programmed into the buttons had changed to Scene 1, Scene 1, etc. I opened up the editor and changed them, then tried both "Write changes" and "Write...
  14. G

Tuner button disabling on scene change?

I am currently using the GT16 NOT in the new scene-per-preset mode, just trying to use one page with several scene buttons to make changes. When I first power up the GT, the tuner button is enabled, connects with the AxeFX3, and I can tune. I can toggle it on and off as much as I like as long...
  15. G

Missing something about assigning CC#s in AxeFX3

This started as I was trying to make a button turn the amp boost on and off. Since there isn't a pre-set "Select CC" option in the GT editor menu, I started trying to map something that would work. But I couldn't External 1, etc...nothing seemed to work. So I started trying to figure out where...
  16. G

Calibrating Fractal EV-2?

Hi, all, Moving from a Mission pedal to an EV-2 to try to reduce my stage footprint and rig weight a bit. I can't seem to get this to calibrate properly. Where the Mission pedal has a smooth, seemingly linear taper (according to the "Calibrate" graphic on the GT16), the EV-2 fills virtually 75%...
  17. G

Tempo bug with AFX3?

Hi, all, I’m wondering if anyone else is seeing this on their AxeFX3. Firmware 1.14 on the AFX, and the new Beta on the GT16. I managed to get the page I’ve been using working with the new firmware for the most part. Every time I tap the tempo button, though, the AFX tempo goes from whatever...
  18. G

Toggle from one scene to previous scene?

Let's suppose that I have a lead tone in the AxeFX3 set up on Scene 8. I would like to be able to bounce to that by hitting on button (cleverly labeled "Lead"), but then if I hit that same button again, have the unit return to whatever scene it was on prior to that. I feel like I'm overlooking...
  19. G

Using the GT with both AxeFX 2 and 3

Like a few others here, I have a new AxeFX3, and I’m now trying to set up my GT16 to work with it, hoping that bidirectional MIDI will be coming from Fractal soon. I still have my AxeFX2 as well, which is my regular gigging rig for the time being. Meanwhile, I have probably some dumb questions...
  20. G

Lost something after a firmware update

Hi, I'm using a GT with my AxeFX, using scenes to switch between clean, crunch, lead. So I move to a preset and have buttons set up to toggle the clean and lead scenes. Before this most recent update, I was able to take advantage of something that may have been a bug, but was really handy...
Back