Search results

1. JNPMusic

Mesa Boogie Triple Crown w/PBC-10

Hello, I have a Mesa Boogie triple crown 100 head and want to control it with my PBC-10. The amp is midi and I would like to setup the PBC to act like the footswitch that comes with the amp. I was thinking about using the switches page-functions 1-4. The Mesa switch has 6 switches-3 for...
  2. JNPMusic

MIDI through the USB/Device

Hello, Is it possible to send MIDI through the USB/Device port? My last MIDI pedal doesn't have an out and I need it to control one of my amps. Maybe look into a MIDI splitter cable?..... John
  3. JNPMusic

Rearrange Devices?

Is it possible to rearrange devices on the device list?
  4. JNPMusic

PBC and the Strymon Volante

Has there been any updates to make the PBC compatible with the Strymon Volante yet? I was wondering how to access the upper presets... Is it as easy as sending a program #change say 22 to the Volante from the PBC... If anyone has one...How do you program the upper presets?
  5. JNPMusic

Empress EchoSystem and Expression Pedal-MIDI

Hello, Anyone using an expression pedal through MIDI on the Mastermind PBC to control the empress echosystem? I've got the MIDI function working but can't seem to get the expression pedal feature to work correctly. Every time I set it up the only thing that happens when I rock the expression...
  6. JNPMusic

Delete a Page

Hello, How do you delete a page that you've created and don't need anymore? Can't seem to figure that out... Thanks.
  7. JNPMusic

Expression pedal acting weird

I have an expression pedal (Dunlop Mini X) hooked up to the PBC and controlling a BigSky and Timeline. I calibrated the pedal and all things are working. Then all of a sudden I look down at my BigSky and notice the effects parameter jumping around. Plugged in the guitar and played a bit and...
  8. JNPMusic

Where is bank 1?

I just noticed that my presets start on bank 2 (preset 1-5) then bank 3 (presets 6-10) and I can't scroll down to bank 1. Is this correct? Strange that I just noticed this.
  9. JNPMusic

Tuner not getting strong enough signal?

Hello, When I go into mute mode and the tuner comes on with a ? I hit a string and it doesn't register unless I hit the string real hard. Is there a sensitivity adjustment?
  10. JNPMusic

Changing the loop layout

Hello, Is it possible to change the loop layout on the loop page? Instead of having loops 1-6 / 7-10 from left to right I would like it reversed. This way it reflects the layout of the pedals. I'm used to the signal going from right to left and would like to setup the loops this way as well. If...
Back