Recent content by chemh0ser

1. C

Expression pedal question

Thanks for the response Ron. I tried that, the block does turn off but when I move the pedal to use the whammy in the pitch block the wah re-engages. I didn't think there was a way to do it. I will have to use a multiplexer block. I just didn't want to use up more CPU power on the Axe Fx...
  2. C

Expression pedal question

Hello all, I have an Axe FX III that I am using with a GT22 and Mission Engineering Expression Pedal. I have the wah block set up to auto engage but was wondering if I can have the pedal switch completely bypass the wah block as well, meaning override the auto engage. I want to have the wah...
  3. C

Bank up / bank down issue

That did the trick, thanks Ron! your products and customer service are unparalleled.
  4. C

Thanks, Ron!
  5. C

I have the mission control rjm expression pedal. I just have it set up as an external controller for my axe fix III. I do have the switch on the pedal set up to switch the Volume block off and the way block on.
  6. C

I am having an issue on my GT22 where the bank up and down buttons do not work. When I press either one, the screen briefly flashes to the next bank but then reverts to the same bank I was in not allowing bank up or down. The odd thing is, if I go into settings and calibrate my expression...
  7. C

Expression Pedal Issue

Thanks for the reply Ron. I'm probably better off with the SP1-RJM.
  8. C

Expression Pedal Issue

Hello all, I am using a Mission Engineering SP25L-Pro Aero Expression pedal into my GT-22. I am experiencing 2 issues. The first is when I use the pedal to control volume or wah, the pedal goes from 0.0 to 9.0 on the modifier within the first 1/8 of pedal travel and from 9.0-10.0 the last...
  9. C

Amp Gizmo Issue

That is the only midi gear that I am running. I definitely have ample power going to it. Once I get it going, it is fine just when I initially power up the unit.
  10. C

Amp Gizmo Issue

Hello, I am having an issue with my amp gizmo not responding to midi commands after it has been de-energized for an extended period of time. My setup is as follows: Gigrig Midi 14->Amp Gizmo->Mesa F30 via the custom cable. This problem happens intermittently and I think I stumbled on a fix by...
  11. C

Compatibility with Pedalsnake

It is mounted under my pedalboard, I dont like to have equipment sitting on my amp unsecured. I want to minimize the amount of cable running on the stage, I just want the one pedalsnake.
  12. C

As I understand it, it is wired like a standard midi cable, all 5 pins wired, including phantom power.
  13. C

Hey Guys, I have an amp gizmo and and a pedalsnake with the 5-pin connectors. Does anyone know if I can connect the pedalsnake between the amp gizmo and the AC-4QTRS - 4 x 1/4" cable if i need to change 4 functions using 2 TRS cables. I want to go this route to minimize cable runs on stage...
  14. C

Program Change Numbers

Can the Amp Gizmo respond to a Number 0 (zero) program change.
Back