Recent content by Offaxis

1. O

[FIXED] Bug: Device PC+/- Button Name should self limit length to always be able to display all Preset digits.

I had the same thing happen to me for "Timeline PC +" but for me it would only display one digit. I had no idea especially when it worked fine for my other devices. Once I changed the button name to "TL PC+" it was fine.
  2. O

Midi Clock - Songs Working, Presets are not

EDIT - never mind, I think I found the issue. Definitely user error.
  3. O

Function switch and loops

Thanks - I'm getting closer, still not quite right. Turned off IA Links for both buttons, but it still didn't function as desired. I also tried putting them both in group 1, that gets even a little closer. Setting - both in Group 1, allow all buttons off setting, IA links off - Click L6 on...
  4. O

Function switch and loops

I'm a fairly new pbc 6x user. I have a JHS Kilt which has a remote jack to flip to a higher gain setting. My current set up is the Kilt is in loop 4 for then I set up button 6 (L6) to control function 1. This set up works fine, but was wondering if I could do it differently and have each one...
  5. O

Replacement Switches - Older PBC/6X

Thanks for fast reply! I think I'll want some new switches, even just for peace of mind. Good to know any will work. I am familiar with the press vs hold behavior. I don't use holds for that very reason based on experiences with a previous device. On every page, buttons 3, 4 and 5...
  6. O

Replacement Switches - Older PBC/6X

I just purchased a used PBC/6X. I'd like to go ahead and replace the switches. A couple seem to behave slightly different than others (some need to be pushed all the way down and others don't). I wasn't 100% sure on the accessories page on the store which ones to get. I grabbed a pic of the...
  7. O

Strymon Sunset not receiving midi changes

I’ve been looking at using the sunset in the same way. Having more like 4-5 overdrive sounds available for a fraction of the real estate. How well do the MIDI changes work on the sunset from a speed perspective? Timeline and big sky are seamless, instant, continuous audio when changing programs...
Back