Recent content by The Full Nelsons

1. The Full Nelsons

Overture wont pass midi clock data- fixed

That totally fixed it! What other product can you ask the guy that made it a support question? Thanks for your help and your awesome gadgets!
  2. The Full Nelsons

Anyone able to reproduce this problem? Would love to find a fix Thanks
  3. The Full Nelsons

Thanks I look forward to your findings
  4. The Full Nelsons

Hello. I have PBC 10 with an overture. For some reason the overture does not send midi clock info from PBC out of its midi out port? I have swapped cables etc. The device before is an H9 and I have confirmed it is passing midi clock on.. The device after is an H90 and it receives program...
  5. The Full Nelsons

Overture is a winner!

Very happy with tones and versatility of Overture pedal...great job Ron et al
  6. The Full Nelsons

Alternate between presets with expression pedal

Wow!! That’s a fast response... so the way that works is each time you rock pedal forwards it chooses the other preset (which is great ) is there a way to make heal up one preset and heal down the other?
  7. The Full Nelsons

Alternate between presets with expression pedal

Hello...using PBC 10 and trying to figure out how to alternate between two presets on PBC with expression pedal ( ie up is one preset down is the other). If I set up expression to system/preset/alternate it changes to alternate but then stays there...how do I get it to toggle between the two...
  8. The Full Nelsons

Nixie Firmware bug fixed

Cool ...let us know...if you figure out a way to use it with PCB I would love to know ( writing to pedals ) would be handy
  9. The Full Nelsons

Nixie Firmware bug fixed

Can confirm that bugs are fixed up. Killdry on when it says it’s on. Still couldn’t figure out how to write to pedals using PCB midi in to connect ( reads from both pedals with no problems but can’t write back). Plugged directly into pedals all works as it should.
  10. The Full Nelsons

Nixie Firmware bug fixed

As I said I have not tried them yet....hope it was OK to post it here. Matt did not indicate that it was a Beta. I will load them up today and report my experience
  11. The Full Nelsons

Nixie Firmware bug fixed

Not sure if this has already been posted (couldn't find it when I searched ) but the bug that was present in the firmware update allowing the Big Sky and Timeline to work with Nixie ( the bug made the pedal think that it was in Kill Dry when it was not ) is apparently fixed according to Matt at...
  12. The Full Nelsons

Buffers kill dry signal?

Yes that fixed the problem for me...everything worked as it was supposed to after reverting to previous firmware...
  13. The Full Nelsons

Powering with AC?

Ron has found that it can introduce some unwanted noise
  14. The Full Nelsons

Buffers kill dry signal?

Hey Scott...as Ron mentioned earlier in this thread a volume increase should not happen at all if the units are really in Killdry. You are not by chance running the Beta firmware for the Strymons ( that allows Nixie). There is a bug that makes the unit actually not in killdry even though it...
Back