Recent content by wire_twerp

1. W

Why is my screen doing this? Picture attached...

Changing the contrast worked like a charm. Thanks again!
  2. W

Hi Ron Thanks for the reply. It is cold in my music room and given the energy prices in the UK we're not using much heating!
  3. W

I wondered why my screen was doing this - see picture? It does improve after about 10 minutes but I didn't know if it was likely to fail.
  4. W

The Dualist Overdrive in split mode

I'm encountering the same problems as @CaliCaveman. I don't think I understand how to re-solder the pair of TRS to 2xTS insert cables I've bought. Would somebody be able to explain how to do this in a little more detail please? I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron as long as I have a diagram...
  5. W

Strange behaviour with Mobius Pedal

Thanks! Editing the presets as you suggested has solved the problems I was having so I am very grateful.
  6. W

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will go through the file and check the buttons/pages as you suggest. Back to the video tutorials!
  7. W

Thank you - will send it on and attach here. Sorry for the delay as I'm in the UK.
  8. W

I've recently added a Mobius to my rig, which I have set up pre/post and true bypass. Pre signal goes into Loop 1 which I now leave open all the time. The Post signal goes directly from the pedal to my amp's FX loop. I have it set up this way so that I should be able to simply bypass the Mobius...
  9. W

Eventide TimeFactor Play/Bank mode problems

Sorry just the toggle function. I seem to have made a work-round by allocating a new CC number to the P/B switch and at the moment it is working. I suspect I must have made a mistake initially as I can't see why any CC number would be better than another!
  10. W

Eventide TimeFactor Play/Bank mode problems

Hi there I wondered if anyone might be able to help. I'm trying to replicate the behaviour of my TF to toggle between play and bank modes using the PBC. On the physical pedal, this requires pressing and holding the right foot switch for a couple of seconds until the mode shifts (and then...
  11. W

Preset page and expression pedals

Thank you! Very much appreciated.
  12. W

Preset page and expression pedals

I wondered if it would be possible to use the Expression stored settings (created on the Global page) on the preset page instead of having to overwrite the pedals per preset every time? I know these can be attached to an IA switch but it might be easier on the preset settings page as well...
  13. W

Can't get Echosystem to work with my PBC; SOLVED

The problem was that I had not turned the delay time selector in advanced config all the way to zero, so I had incorrectly selected the MIDI channel. Now working splendidly. Carry on...
  14. W

Can't get Echosystem to work with my PBC; SOLVED

Hi there I'm tearing my hair out trying to get this freakin' delay to work with MIDI.:mad: I've connected the Empress Echo to the MB2 using both TS and TRS cables - both are the same (non-functional). I've configured the Echo's control port setting to listen to MIDI, channel 2 (advanced...
  15. W

Help needed with keeping effects on across multiple presets

Good video by the way, I learned a lot. Will be watching some more!
Back