Search results

1. S

Exp pedal to turn loops On/Off?

Is this possible? I have tried every way I can think of. I have an OD in Loop 1 and an H9 in Loop 4. I have an Exp Pedal override on this preset to control the H9. What I’m trying to do: Engage Preset with Loop 1 turned On; Loop 4 Off. When I start moving the exp pedal I want it to turn on...
  2. S

Hold for reverse IA Cycle

I posted a request for this feature but after further experimentation it seems it is possible; however when I press hold to reverse it defaults to the OFF led light color. My cycle for normal press is Step1: Loop1 OFF: Loop2 OFF Step 2: Loop1 ON; Loop2 OFF Step 3: Loop1 OFF; Loop2 ON Step 4...
  3. S

Hold for Reverse IA Cycle

It would be nice to have the ability to be able to Hold a IA Cycle button that would make the button cycle in a reverse order. For example. Loop 1 has Drive1, Loop 2 has Drive2. I program a button to cycle… Step 1 - Off Step 2 - Drive1 (Loop 1 ON) Step 3 - Drive2 ( Loop 2 ON) Step 4 - Drive1 &...
  4. S

New Compact Board

I was running the PBC6X on a larger board for about the last year and half. I always wanted a more compact board but didn’t want to sacrifice the flexibility and control of the larger board. I think I finally achieved a compact board with all the tones and control of the bigger board but in a...
  5. S

Insert Loop on/off independent of preset?

I have my board wired up for 4CM using the PBC6X Insert Loop. Works great. Occasionally, I will run everything in front of the amp. I have made an IA button to toggle the Insert Loop on/off. Whenever I change presets, the preset turns the Insert Loop on, which gives me no sound when I am running...
  6. S

Tuner output before loops?

I have always run my clean guitar into a buffered splitter, then one of the splits into the PBC and all the effects. The other half of the split runs to a vocal processor that listens to the key I am playing in. It just occurred to me today that I could probably just run the vocal processor from...
  7. S

Expression override by song

It would be nice to have the option to override the global expression settings by song. For example, there are a few songs that I use my standard presets but need swells for pedal steel sounds on verse, chorus, and solo. To do this I have to create duplicate presets with expression overrides...
  8. S

Volume Cut Loop 1 > 2

I am experiencing an issue that I have not had before. When I run Loop 1 into Loop 2 I get a massive volume and tone loss. If I turn off the pedal in Loop 1 (keep pedal in loop 2 ON), the issue goes away. If I turn off pedal in Loop 2 (keep pedal on in Loop 1), the problem remains. When I run...
  9. S

Possible to change Loop Order with button press?

Im pretty sure this is not possible but the PBC6 has surprised me many times before when I thought something was not possible. I have a page dedicated to H9 effects. I press a button (1-4) and it sends MIDI PC to the H9. Some of these effects are tuned to sound best before ODs and Amp, and...
  10. S

Insert Preset

It would be nice to be able to 'Insert' a preset. If I have 100 presets and I want to add a preset to #4, then I would have to copy/paste every preset down one slot which is very tedious and time consuming.
  11. S

PBC FN Switch Mesa Fillmore

I want to use the Hold feature on the PBC/6x to change the Channels on my amp. I am using a Mesa Fillmore 25. Do these setting look correct? I am not sure if I should use 'Momentary'. I am also not sure about the 'Number' value of the action. I just want to make sure I have it right before I...
  12. S

PBC/6x H9 song preset PC

I have a page dedicated to my H9. Buttons 1-4 send PCs 1-4 and recall presets 1-4 on the H9. Everything works perfect. When I select a preset from within a song that is, for example, set to send PC 2, the H9 is changing to preset 4. It changes to 4 no matter which PC I have set to be sent on...
Back