Search results

1. P

Noise when switching spring reverb on from pbc

Hi, I have a noise problem when using the function switch output to switch spring reverb on/off on my Princeton amp. Noise is heard when spring reverb is on and the more of it is in the mix, the more noise I get. Tried to power PBC from various power supplies including the original one, also...
  2. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Thank you, I'll do that. I also have one more issue with noise when controlling parameters by midi. I need to have a closer look at the nature of it, my techs did not find a solution so far. I'll look into it first and ask some questions about it on another thread. Once I eliminate the...
  3. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Do you think there's any way of repairing this remotely? Will guarantee still apply if a technician of mine dismantles the whole thing looking for the issue? I think sending it to the US from Poland and back + repair might take a really long time, which in my case would be a big problem since I...
  4. P

loops page showing up when I turn on a specific preset.

Wasn't aware of that feature! Found one button that had Send On Preset enabled. Thank you!!
  5. P

Yeah, My preset 5 has Show Page set to Local, that's what I assigned it to do. That's why it's confusing to me.
  6. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

I got it from Loopersparadise in February this year.
  7. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Here is another weird behaviour, which I can't figure out. It also happens on B output only. I made a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Skt9PMASHDsKp8R2K20-kirE4iBmXlwE/view?usp=sharing
  8. P

Hi, I have a PBC 6X and I think I must be overlooking something in the settings. Maybe you can help? I usually have my main page set up so that 4 buttons on the lower shelf are presets and the upper shelf of buttons are Spring reverb, Tuner and Switches/Loops from the left to the right. On...
  9. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

No, all of them (4,5,6 and Insert Loop) are split to mono.
  10. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Hi, sorry for not replying! The problem is still here. The cable I use is a TRS->2TS. I replaced the cable with 2 other ones and the same thing happens on all of them...
  11. P

Midi Confusion in CB Pedals in Preset Mode - PBC6x

Issue solved! it was indeed the Send on Preset Change box but I forgot there is a separate page to uncheck for all the buttons that have hold functions enabled. Thank you RJM! This PBC is a real beast!!
  12. P

just sent it via private message
  13. P

I unchecked the Send on Preset Change on every button on every page but the problem persists. The pedals work well when addressed from specific pages dedicated to them but they don't work on preset mode.
  14. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

The problem persists when all loops are turned off. I wasn't using the insert loop, but it unfortunately it didn't help when I put it last in the order and turned it on...
  15. P

Hi, I'm a user of PBC6x and I've been trying to solve the following issue I use 5 Chase Bliss Pedals: Mood, Blooper, Brothers, Warped Vinyl, Bliss Factory. I programmed my PBC6x, so I have a page for each of the devices - place where I can select their presets. This works very well, the midi...
  16. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

I'm running it dual mono. How do I access the 3rd buffer? I'm only aware of buffer 1 and the buffer in the insert loop. I'm using PBC6x
  17. P

A blank page on PBC6x

It was the second one! Thank you for quick reply, all clear now.
  18. P

A blank page on PBC6x

Hi, I'm fairly new to the PBC6x and I've had a following problem. I have 3 pages enabled on my switcher and use an external footswitch to go up the pages. When I scroll to the 3rd page and press the page up switch, RJM goes to what I'd call a page '0', which shows the title of the song, kind of...
  19. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Hi, I'm a new user of PBC6x and I have a problem with the Output B on my PBC being quieter. I double checked the cables work properly. When both outputs are turned on, the out B goes quieter. When only one output is on, the B and A are on proper standard levels. Any way to solve this issue so I...
Back