Search results

1. H

Local rjs Files

I have found it necessary to use a couple of different .rjs file setups - one for electric guitar, one for acoustic. Among other things, it keeps me from inadvertently loading up a high gain electric preset with an acoustic plugged in. Wonder if it would ever be possible to have a couple...
  2. H

Special Characters in Scene Names?

Hi Guys, I would appear to me that the | symbol works in scene names, but ^ and \ have no effect for me. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or not. Thanks!
  3. H

Setlist Shortcut Buttons - Sync state with Setlist menu

I have numerous setlists, but I generally use the same three or four 90% of the time. As a results, I put "shortcut" buttons on a main page to access these setlists (using cc system/setlist #). However, I can use these in toggle mode as there seems to be no way to sync state with the setlist...
  4. H

Refreshing Presets

Silly question for you guys. I have buttons programmed to take me to specific songs. When I activate them, they take me to the correct song location, but the presets do not update. I have to bank up to the next song and back, and then I get the correct presets loaded. How do I get the...
  5. H

Reading Presets/Scenes from the Axe-Fx III

Possible issue that I haven't been able to find an answer for thru a lot of searching. When I Get Scenes and Create Songs, I was under the impression from the wiki that AFx presets would be populated to the GT songs list an that AFx scenes would be populated to the GT preset list. The Songs...
  6. H

Brown Main Screen?

After upgrading to 4.8.1, I now have a brown background on my Main screen. Was this intended?
  7. H

Upcoming Songs - Button Assignments

Hi. Question regarding assigning songs to buttons. Say I have a row of six buttons availalble and I am using a setlist of 12 songs or so. Would it be possible to to assign the upcoming songs to these available buttons. For example, I am on song 3. Would it be possible to see songs 4 thru 9...
Back