Search results

1. S

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Watching :)
  2. S

MM PBC powering?

:) awesome....That is my plan.... I Still have the MMGT....so I'm going to open up both in Editor and o try and make the PBC mirror the MMGT Thanks Ron... I really...really want to try and figure it out on my own, I don't start picking back up until second week in June.... so I have a few day...
  3. S

MM PBC powering?

ok.... knowing it "Can" be done is first....lol.... now lets see if I can figure it out
  4. S

MM PBC powering?

THANKS Ron.... I was thinking that but just wanted to make sure..... IF I may.... Can you share with me if the PBC can do the "Scene thing" like the MMGT? ... meaning.... buttons 1-5 on the bottom row be used for "PRESETS" and then... Program another button to go into "IA Mode"... and those 5...
  5. S

MM PBC powering?

I know this is a noob question.... but dang...lol.... I just received my new MM PBC from Sweetwater and there is no power supply or anything like that to power it? what is everyone using ? or did Sweetwater not ship it with mine?
  6. S

MMGT16 and 5150 III 50w Head

Hey Ron.... The MMGT16 is now locking up (3 times now)... and no longer with "hold" a communication with the 5150 midi I tried the Helix to talk to the 5150 just to eliminate the head... and it works perfect. I will send you the MMGT setting and a short video either late tonight or first thing...
  7. S

Hey Ron.... Yea.... I ended up getting just going with the "preset per Channel" options.... What I wanted to do is make .... say 3 different IA button each programed for each channel of the 5150 (Clean, Crunch, Lead) and only have basically one preset in the Axe fx and then the MMGT control...
  8. S

Hey guys, for some reason... I'm struggling to get my MMGT to control my new 5150 head via MIDI- MIDI path: MMGT16 > RJM Power/MIDI Block > Axe Fx XL+ > Out Axe Fx XL+ > 5150 In just fyi.... I even tried to just go straight from the MMGT16 to the 5150.... and the "preset" buttons will not...
  9. S

Presets/Scenes on the Axe Fx

Hey all, not sure what happened.... I went ahead and updated to the latest Firmware on the GT and now the Preset buttons work as they should, however... if I go into the "scene mode" they don't turn off when another scene is hit... for example if I hit scene 1, then hit scene 3. It also seemed...
  10. S

The Power Of The MM GT And A Single Axe-Fx Preset (2015)

Alexander could you share how you got your GT to control that IA buttons in "Scene mode" ..... now, for the record the Axe Fx II is acting as a slave and shutting on and off the blocks/effects like it should, but the GT will not react i turn a IA on and then switch to another scene the IA...
  11. S

Mini switch gizmo and Mesa MV head

thanks Ron... that is what I needed... I thought it would but wanted to make sure before I pull the trigger on the MV
  12. S

Mini switch gizmo and Mesa MV head

Hey guys sorry if this posted some where but im on a time frame on a deal Can a mini switch gizmo switch with trs cables?
  13. S

Controlling a Switch Gizmo

you got to be kidding me... :?: I will check that out.... thanks!!!.... sorry to bother you over something so simple
  14. S

setting sent.... thanks Ron!
  15. S

All is correct as above..... MIDI "mapping" is GT16Out>>MiniEffectsGizmo>>AxFxII>>Switchgizmo>>GTIn (this layout was the most convent in the rack) just to repeat.... the GT controls the switch gizmo with IA's.... but the SG will not perform as a slave to the GT. push any preset.... both...
  16. S

I have to be missing something, sorry.... this is a complete new rig set up, and fyi....I did all Factory set ups my Switch Gizmo is "reacting" to my MMGT16.... but the MMGT isn't acting as the boss or another words.... the Switch Gizmo isn't acting as a "Slave" device .... If go to any...
  17. S

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Hey guys....I'm building a new rig with: MMGT16 Mini Effect Gizmo Switch Gizmo Axe-FX II As I read at the beginning: Option 2: If you are using one of our products like an Effect Gizmo, Rack Gizmo or Amp Gizmo, plug the MIDI Out of the GT into the MIDI In of the Gizmo using a 7-pin MIDI cable...
  18. S

Kemper bidirectionality?

It works great and makes setup way fast!
  19. S

(Finally) on to 2.0...

cant wait!! Thanks Ron!
  20. S

Songs list

cool..... well it just good feedback for you Ron :) I was concerned that I was missing something!
Back