Search results

1. H

IS there a 4 cable method diagram ?

nothing in the HX return ? not getting any signal to wet amp...
  2. H

O.K. Tuus far I have according to your suggestion : Loop A = loop1 Loop B = loop 6 Out 1-5 goes tofront of amp Amp send to return 1-5 Output A to amp return That allows me to split the HX as wanted but I would like to setup a wet/dry system while splitting the HX and sending only a clean signal...
  3. H

Thank you very much ! Maybe I am missing something but Idon't see how that sends anything to the amp's effects loop ? The idea here is to be able to have the drives from the HX in front fo the amp while sending delays and reverbs to the effects loop of thamplifier... I must be missing something.
  4. H

I whish to use a Line 6 HX effects in one loop in a 4 cable method while still using analog pedals in other locations. IS there a diagram or detailed explanation somewhere on how to do that ?
  5. H

explain Dry Mix

It was order 7137
  6. H

explain Dry Mix

Trying to find the email from perchase but, I no longer have that. WHere can I see the serial number ?
  7. H

explain Dry Mix

I am in Canada, got it directly from you a few mouths back
  8. H

How to get output switching in preset

oups not working...
  9. H

explain Dry Mix

nothing but guitar and amp plugged in, nothing in inserts, no loops engaged, dry signal off, amp1 and 2 output show on, no sound
  10. H

explain Dry Mix

with nothing but guitar and amp, all loops off, dry signal off No sound
  11. H

How to get output switching in preset

Hi, I have a preset that has output 1 on and ouput 2 off. How would I setup a button to allow switching ouput 2 on and off without having to first hit the Switches button ?
  12. H

explain Dry Mix

also serious signal loss if buffer 3engaged...
  13. H

explain Dry Mix

Why, if no loops engaged and dry. mix off do I get NO sound ?
  14. H

will not power suddenly

well, 3rd cable worked !
  15. H

will not power suddenly

tried different cables, outlets, no go. all other pedals power no issue...
  16. H

will not power suddenly

My PBC 10 was powering fine from a 1 Spot Pro CS12 PSU. I had it connected to the 9v 800ma outlet and it was working fine. now I decided to rebuild the board but when I power up the Psu, nothing on the PCB. wasonly able to get it running from a dedicated 9v 1a psu ( was this the one provided ? )...
  17. H

setup as ABY switcher

Forget all I just posted, I was reading from the wrong setup file !
  18. H

setup as ABY switcher

NOt sure what I am looking for. under Buttons / page 3 Title is Switches ( red ) If I double click the no 6 button, that page shows : MOde : Hold Type : IA UNder IA settings : IA link, send on preset and update state are checked... IA actions : audio / output#2off:OFF, on:ON
  19. H

setup as ABY switcher

Sorry, but I don't find what you are refering to. IN the editor, If I look at Buttons/page 1 and double click no 6, then I get : Button Mode + normal Button Type + IA Golbal and Flash with tempo are UNchecked under IA settings I have IA link cheked Under IA actions there is an action = system /...
Back