Search results

1. A

Resetting Cycle buttons

Hi Communal brain, I use cycle buttons and at times would like inactive cycle buttons to reset to step 1 when I step on another cycle button. I Know Cycle buttons can reset on preset change. Can they also be reset via a system command (like turning to page X)? Thanks! Alex
  2. A

MIDI into the PBC6/x

Hi all, Trying to assemble a bidirectional MIDI cable to control the PBC from another controller. I tried this recipe, but no joy. Any ideas? Thanks!!! Alex
  3. A

Baby Powerhouse

Here is my 'will I gig in '21?' board. Tiny stages, low volume, schlepping too much gear, middling pay... Does not get better than that? This is my working man's board, which means I have to know what each button does without memorizing. I have to be able to invoke the seldom used sounds with...
  4. A

Limiting the number of PBC6/x Presets

ISTF,IRD (I searched the forums, I really did) Happy Thanksgiving to all my nerdy sister and brother musicians. We're bound much like a family, but with fewer arguments. On to business: I'm using my board in pretty much stompbox mode, except that I'd like two buttons to control the 12...
  5. A

Because heroes come in all sizes, even underneath....

Hi Ron, You get plenty of love from this group, and that's not about to change. I just finished my new pedal board and something struck me. Because this is going on underneath the pedalboard.... This is the magic that goes on the top... On behalf of all us spazzes that have more...
  6. A

Preset Ignore functionality

Hi brothers and sisters, I would love if there were a present ignore this IA functionality in the mastermind. Specifically, I have an IA that turns on reverb on a pedal because I'm playing an amp that has no reverb. Whenever I switch presets, I would like the reverb to remain on. I realize I...
  7. A

Who wants to swap a GRT10 for a GT16?

********Ron, feel free to delete this post if this isn't cool by you*********** I have a GT16 that I love, but I'm trying to reduce the size of my pedal board. Does anyone have a GT10 (in equally mint condition) they want to swap for at 16? My desire to downsize my board could work out for the...
  8. A

Using GT to establish tempo at the beginning of a song

This might have been covered before, but since I just figured out how to do something cool (OK, something else cool) with my GT16, I thought I'd share. I can't always count on my drummer to give me the right tempo for songs that I start so I created three presets on my mastermind with three...
  9. A

Controlling a Switch Gizmo

Hi all, I'm going to dedicate two buttons in my GT16 to control my amp's reverb and trem. Is there any dedicated configuration in the MMG Editor for the switch gizmo as there is for other family devices or should I control is as if it were a generic device? Alex
  10. A

Presets Called from IA

Hi Ron, I've been experimenting with calling Presets directly from IA's (system, subtype, preset) because I don't want some presets to necessary change as I cycle up presets. This works as expected, however the 'on' state color doesn't engage when the button is pressed. The preset is definitely...
  11. A

Flash with Tempo

Hi Ron, I'm not sure what I'm missing. How do I get a button to flash with the tempo? Do I need to read the manual? Say it's not so. I have the preset to a particular BPM and the button set to flash to the tempo. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Alex
  12. A

User Definable CC Labels

Hi Ron, Although I was so sure my pedalboard design was perfect.... To make a long story short, I'm now in pedalboard 50.0 and the flexibility my two mini fx gizmos and Strymon Midi devices has me reconfiguring all the time. It would make life a whole lot easier if I could name my cc loops so...
  13. A

Rack/ Pedal board? Best of both worlds...

Hi Ron and Sheri, I've been working on a prototype that marries the best of racks and pedal boards with as little fuss as possible...Racks rule when it comes to power, expansion, and flexibility. We all know that. They're just a PITA to schlepp. Pedal boards are dead simple to set up. This is...
  14. A

Copy To Page / Swap Button

Hi Ron, A feature I love on the GT that I'm missing on the editor is the ability to copy to a location on another page. I have the GT only scroll up to page 3, however I keep 'unused' or 'draft' buttons on page 4 or 5 and depending on what I'm scheming at the time, I'd like to be able to swap...
Back