Search results

1. A

ps100 and pbc10

I write a mail.and wait their reply.thank you
  2. A

ps100 and pbc10

Hello, I am using fryette ps100, 2902 and rjm pbc10 to build a stereo system. I meet a issue. My signal chain: pbc10 loop 1-6, overdrive and distortion pedal, pbc out 5-6 -> Matchless Hc30 input, HC30 amp out->fryett ps100 amp in, ps100 send-》suhr buffer(split 2 signal),one to pbc10 input...
  3. A

Stereo system

Hi.i check cable and resoloder,now work normal.thanks
  4. A

Stereo system

I removed buffer and gstring,and out 5-6 to amp's return.the same as.I check cable.cable ok.i use mogami 2319 and square plug.I make them by myself.before i connect them on pbc,I check them.maybe i should check them again
  5. A

Stereo system

Hi,i connet volume in amp loop,work fine,when i connect pbc10 loop,same as before.I don`t know why?Maybe impedance mismatch?
  6. A

Stereo system

send 5 and return 5 ,how much their inpandence?
  7. A

Stereo system

I try to build a stereo system.that's my routing. loop1>exotic compressor loop2>mobius pre loop3 >bb amp>Ocd,just use one. loop4>jhs angry Charlie out1-4>amp input amp send>in5-6 loop5>dunlop x8 volume pedal(Turner to isp gstring in) loop6>gstring(Dec in Dec out) out5-6>suhr koko boost in koko...
  8. A

Volume pedal

in fx loop,need low inpandence volume pedal.i have a Dunlop x8 volume pedal.it is a high inpandence volume pedal,can I connect between pbc10 and amp's loop?
  9. A

engl e570 issue

The midi port change to MIDI OUT,now,work fine.Thank you.
  10. A

engl e570 issue

I set mobius on channel 5,work fine.i use midi cable connect engl 570.still no work.i don't know what's wrong.use g -system work fine.
  11. A

engl e570 issue

yes,gsystem on channel 5.
  12. A

engl e570 issue

Hi,The previous post solved the problem of strymon, but engl e570 still can't control it. I connected the e570 with TC GSYSTEM, pressed a preset button, and then stored it on the 570, everything went as expected. when i connect pbc10, this method does not work at all. engl's manual does not...
  13. A

engl e570 issue

是es.you are right.thank you very much.
  14. A

engl e570 issue

Hello,i test pbc 10 ament ago,i found a issue.i have 5 midi devices,strymon mobius,timeline,bigsky,rjm mini amp gizmo and engl e570,i set channel MOBIUS 1, TIMELINE 2 BIGSKY 3 MINI AMP GIZMO 4, ENGL E570 5. I set 3 test preset on editor,1st preset: mobius pc1 ,time line pc2;2nd preset timeline...
  15. A

engl e570 issue

I use the editor to select the device. I have an engl e570 preamp, but there is no engl option in the device menu. I set it to generic. Is there anything else that needs to be set? At the same time, I would like to ask how to use PBC10 to control e570. I checked the manual of engl e570. There is...
  16. A

Fn swich issue.

It`s work,thank you.
  17. A

Fn swich issue.

Thank you, I understand now. Can you please guide me? There is a preset second press option under the global page. I chose it as IA. I tried to copy the fn1 of the control function switch from page 3 and paste it to L1 on page 1. then how should I set it up?
  18. A

Fn swich issue.

THank you.This is what I do so far, fn works after pressing the switch button. But how can I make fn work without pressing the switch button? Like I said, a preset did not add boost at the beginning, and then I want to turn on boost ,use the fn button to activate the pedal without switching the...
  19. A

Fn swich issue.

Your operation on computer.pbc editor software?I thought you meant the button on pbc10
  20. A

Fn swich issue.

Thank you for your quick reply, but I am still a bit confused. First of all, I have upgraded the firmware to 4.63.I have a suhr koko boost.I have used a 1/4 to1/8 Trs cable connect it. You said"Pressing the Function button (in the upper left) switches button pages" ,this function button is the...
Back