Search results

1. R

Running GT22 to control FM3

Hi all. Who is running the Fractal FM3 with GT22? Any issues / special things to note or its just a simple p&p like with the AxeIII? Thanks.
  2. R

GT22 + FM3, flawlessly?

Hey guys. My setup is basically AxeIII + GT22 but I think I’ll go for an FM3 as my back doesn't like the heavy Axe rack anymore. What I had in mind is to pair the FM3 with my GT22 in one pedalboard for max flexibility. Anyone already done that and can share from experience? Is the GT22 works...
  3. R

Offset of 2???

Got the GT22 working very nice with my AxeIII, Axe offset to 1 and so is the GT22 and it was working nice, presets starting @ 001 and not 000. However, I assume I messed up something as the GT #1 preset is now calling Axe preset #2 and so on meaning the GT22 "jumped" one forward in the Axe...
  4. R

1 or 2 midi cables with GT22 / AxeIII?

Digging deeper into the manual, I found out the Axe needs only one midi cable + Phantom Power Adapter PPA-DIN7F-1 while KPA runs 2 midi cables with Phantom Power Adapter PPA-DIN7F-2. I run the GT22 with AxeIII and in the past with an XL+, I have the PPA-DIN7F-2 and always used 2 mdi cables...
  5. R

Axe III with GT22, few questions

Hi all. Finally paired the Axe III with my GT22, I got it to run the basic but still have few issues. Page #1 layout is presets and FX. When clicking IA, the bottom row changes to Scenes Page #2 layout is presets (bottom row) + 8 Scenes + 4 free switches which I have not programs yet...
  6. R

Adding a 2nd action / press to a switch

I would like to use a specific switch for Pitch on/off and the 2nd press will be Pitch x/y. Than if there is a 3rd press, it will turn the Pitch OFF. I'm trying to do that with the IA cycle but it only does the x/y and then the FX stays ON. How to…? Thanks.
  7. R

When 22 buttons aren't enough…

So I have the RJM22 doing the job well but I had this voice in my head keep on telling me "you need more"… these 4 x ext. switches where something I had to try and there are some nice double footswitches available out there but decided to custom made my own external footswitch expansion as I...
  8. R

Any phantom power on the 1/2, 3/4 external switches?

I'm building an external 4 x switch pedal to be connected to the 1/2, 3/4 inputs on the RJM22, these will be used for important but not frequently used IA's such as volume +/- and I will use the 2 others for song / bank up and down. I would like to install LEDs as well so each click will power...
  9. R

Error validating file: unable to open file

I'm saving my configuration the regular way (save as… etc.) but when trying to open the file offline, I always get "Error validating file: unable to open file" massage. Ideas?
  10. R

Song menu.

I started playing with this feature for the 1st time as our band is in progress and there is a set list, kind off. I programed one switch to be "Song menu" and another to "preset menu" so I can go back fast and easy to presets as that’s the way I was working all the time. However it looks like...
  11. R

RGM22 doesn't toggle on/off scenes

I used to have 3 switches on the RJM dedicated to scenes 2, 3, 4. in the following way: When loading a preset, the default is scene 1. If I'm pressing scene 2, the XL+ will go to scene 2 and if pressing again scene 2, it will switch off and go back to scene 1. To conclude, each scene button...
  12. R

RGM22 doesn't "Reload" a preset.

Recently switched my XL for an XL+, basically a P&P for the RJM. However I have few issues: On the RJM "Global" tab I checked V "Preset button 2nd press:" so I can reload the preset from its original state if I changes scenes or FX. However when pressing again the selected preset, few things...
  13. R

Problem with expressions - Axe controller first "jumps" to 60%

Hi there, new MM/22 GT user here. I've recently switched from the FRACTAL MFC-101 to the GT22 controlling Axe II XL. Ok so this GT22 is a monster! And I've spend the last day configuring it to my taste and all went smooth and easy. I'm facing one problem though and it’s the expression pedals...
Back