Search results

1. Hunter

GT22 acts funny when USB is plugged in

Thanks Ron- I haven’t had a chance to troubleshoot this yet but could be using #35. I will say that on only run one 7-pin midi cable to power mine with nothing to the midi in side. I did read the other thread and the trouble that I have is usually with presets next to each other too.
  2. Hunter

Bank up / bank down issue

I have had the same problem lately but thought my switches might be going bad. I’ll try the fix next time I play.
  3. Hunter

GT22 acts funny when USB is plugged in

I have been having a similar problem too when I leave it on for a longer time but I don’t have the USB plugged in when it happens. Some of the preset switches get funky and skip way up when I hit them. It clears up when I pull the power for awhile so thought it may be midi cable or switch...
  4. Hunter

'Preset Button 2nd Press' conundrum

Thanks- I figured it would have something to do with the scenes but it sure would be nice to be able to keep a chorus on across scenes so I'll put in a wish list request for it. Right now I have to have separate presets with the chorus on certain scenes like for solo and low gain and it's hard...
  5. Hunter

This fixed my scene buttons but I haven't tested it for the IA switches outside of scenes yet: Thread Edit- no, this did not make it so effects persist across scene changes.
  6. Hunter

Solved- Axe 3 Scenes Don't Update On Scene Change

Thank you- that worked! That's why it used to work and then didn't. Now that I think about it- I think I changed them while trying to figure out how to keep an effect on across preset changes. I never could figure that one out either so is that possible?
  7. Hunter

Solved- Axe 3 Scenes Don't Update On Scene Change

I have seen a couple of threads that were similar to this but they were either not exactly this or didn't have a solution at the end and I can't figure out what's up. I am controlling an Axe 3 with a GT16 and am on current firmware and editor. I have several IA buttons set up to change scenes...
  8. Hunter

Was there an answer on this? I'm having a similar problem on my Axe 3 with current firmware that's related but may be a little different. If I turn on the chorus block in a patch with an IA switch and then change to another scene, some scenes will keep it on and some won't. Scene 1 never keeps...
  9. Hunter

WISH: "Previous" item in Scene toggle

I second that wish. Not sure if it's possible or not with the way scenes work but could be like the preset bounce back option.
  10. Hunter

Preset buttons not resetting preset on second press

Can you set it to reload the default scene when you hit it again instead of just turning the IA button off?
  11. Hunter

Solved- Never mind

Solved! I can't delete the post so it turns out that the 7 pin cable that tests good on my ohmmeter doesn't work when plugged in. Not sure what that's all about but it's the most expensive cable in my rig and the cheap plastic ones I keep on hand are still going strong even after many years...
  12. Hunter

Reset tuner and everything else when hit preset again

This is fixed in the latest firmware- thanks!
  13. Hunter

A few stupid beginner questions about the GT22

I have the bank down issue too. It seemed intermittent but now that you say it only happens one the first time you hit it, that seems right. It actually made me think that it could be made into a feature- holding the button down would automatically switch to a default preset that could be set in...
  14. Hunter

Thanks! That's the only thing I have found that I need with this board- everything else is great.
  15. Hunter

Thanks! I tried that for both of the tuner buttons though and the tuner on the hold button shut off on the Axe and the button screen itself but the main display is still showing the tuner function until I change presets. The tuner button in IA mode is doing the same thing so I must be missing...
  16. Hunter

Hello- I'm an experienced gearhead but new to the MMGT 16. This thing is great! I can't believe how quick and easy it was to set everything up on it with my Axe Fx XL+ and three expression pedals using the editor and the board itself. One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get everything...
Back