Search results

1. Jef

Button that mutes outputs independent of presets?

Hi! Is there a way to set up a button that mutes both outputs that works independent of whatever preset you 're on? Or is this messing with how presets work? I 'd like to silently edit multiple presets between songs. What I hope to do is this: press "mute", go to preset 1, edit whatever effect...
  2. Jef

IA link / Button groups puzzle Pt. II

Hi! Seems I do not entirely grasp how I should apply button grouping and/or IA linking: I made a FUZZBOOST IA button to switch on my Fuzz + Boost pedal and another button called BOOST to switch on my Boost pedal. Both are in Button Group 4. When I add FUZZBOOST to a preset, go to another...
  3. Jef

IA link / Button groups puzzle

Hi, In short: I want buttons that reflect at any time what audio loops are on. I have 1 button page with 3 presets + IA to my most used audio loops. This is my "main page" and I want to see really easily which loop is off or on for each preset. When I stay on this page, everything works like a...
  4. Jef

IA buttons to switch on multiple audio loops conflict

Hi, I made a page (WORK) with some IA buttons that switch on multiple audio loops via IA actions. Button 1 (BURN): All overdrive pedals on Button 2 (VOL): Volume pedal on Button 3 (FX): All "atmospheric" effects on Button 4 (AMP1 AMP2): mutes for both outputs The idea is that I can switch...
  5. Jef

A quick way to swap the position of some pedals?

What would be the smartest way to edit all presets with the Mastermind Editor if I would change the position of a pedal from one loop to another?
  6. Jef

Obsessive Compulsive PBC Board

I consider it done*. Pedalboard based on RJM Mastermind PBC. 1: Electro Harmonix POG 2: Fulltone OCD 3: AMT Little Loudmouth Volume 4: Chase Bliss Wombtone mkII (Phaser) 5: Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl mkII (Chorus) 6: Empty 7: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall (Delay) 8: tc electronic Hall of Fame Mini...
  7. Jef

Resend last PC button

Is there a way to make a button that resends the last midi program change sent from the PBC, even when Send Redundant PCs is not checked for a certain device? This would be super useful for editing presets on my Chase Bliss pedals.
  8. Jef

Globally switch phase output B from the PBC

Hi, Is there a quick way to globally switch the B output phase from the PBC? This would be super useful during soundcheck, especially when playing on local backline. Couldn 't find it in the manual.
  9. Jef

Can I add a button to a song?

Or is there a workaround to make a preset that behaves like an instant acces button? What I 'd like to achieve is this: Make a song with say: preset 1: intro preset 2: verse preset 3: chorus "preset" (or button) 4: add octave to 1, 2 or 3 at any time Hope this makes sense. Have a nice day, Jef
  10. Jef

How can I make Preset / IA button hybrid?

Hi, I ordered a PBC and started using the editor to make presets and songs. I 'm still pretty new to all this so I might mix up some terminology. What I like to accomplish is a to have a Button Page (or Song) with the following layout: Button (or Preset?) 1: Basic sound (for now that would be...
Back