Search results

1. jasonmauer

MEG X: Add outbound MIDI CCs for loop state changes

It would be great to have the Mini Effect Gizmo X support the sending of MIDI CC messages out when the state of a loop changes. (e.g. preset changes; loop on/off buttons on front of unit; etc.) This would enable the Mastermind GT and LT controllers to display the current state of MEG X loops...
  2. jasonmauer

MEG X CC Link with MMGT?

I have the Mini Effect Gizmo X integrated into my guitar rig managing nine loops (!) and it's working great. There's one last thing I haven't been able to rig up, and that's integrating the MEG X with my MMGT to display the current loop states. For example, a Loop 1 button on the MMGT that is on...
  3. jasonmauer

[DONE] System/Page option for Default Page

On my MMGT, I have several pages that all have a Back button defined. This button uses the System Page action to navigate back to the previous page. The idea is to have these pages be available for presets regardless of what the preset's initial page is (e.g. page 1, a Local page, etc). It works...
  4. jasonmauer

MEG X: Global default loop order for loops > 6

I've been getting the Mini Effect Gizmo X integrated into my guitar rig and loving it so far. The only issue I've come across is that the loop order in Global Defaults does not include loops after the sixth one. I have a few loops set to Split Mono so I've got nine loops in total, but the order...
  5. jasonmauer

Scene Name strangeness

I'm experiencing issues with scene and preset naming, both when using Get Preset Names and with the editor software. I have a MMGT16 running the latest firmware (4.6.3) and am using the most current editor software (4.6.1). When using the editor to update the scene names, the data isn't being...
  6. jasonmauer

Number indicators - FnSwitch without the click?

To begin, I will acknowledge that this is an odd request. :) I'm wanting to take advantage of the numeric indicators at the top of the screen, specifically the ones for Function Switches 1 and 2. I have a couple of buttons (mounted on my guitar -- GK S1/S2) that I have CC Linked to switches on...
  7. jasonmauer

Tap Tempo with Tempo button?

I'm controlling a couple devices with the MMGT and have been experimenting with different configurations for coordinating tempo between these devices. One thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to enable Tap Tempo from the MMGT itself when it's the MIDI clock Master. I have a button...
Back