Search results

1. K

Function button - setting to tap tempo

Tap averaging in the PBC would be a great feature to have. Maybe one for the feature request list.
  2. K

Simply the best Switcher

Agreed. It's A-mazing. I don't even have the words.
  3. K

Help me with this one setting, please.

Check out the video that Ron posted on youtube about the PBC and the editor.
  4. K

Output handling question

(edit)... Right I was just keeping it in the chain to avoid having to physically reconnect but I can revisit that idea. Thanks for looking!!!
  5. K

MIDI clock

I'm betting both would be non-trivial to implement but if you are keeping a wishlist... 8-) :)
  6. K

MIDI clock

I scanned the manual but is there a way to set subdivisions for the tap tempo rates (i.e. tap 8ths but output 16ths) ? Also is there any tap averaging? Thanks!
  7. K

Two thumbs up!

I'd like to add 2 more thumbs up to the 2 previous thumbs. The PBC is a masterpiece!
  8. K

stereo to mono mix down?

Special cables are no problem! I'll email you. thanks!
  9. K

stereo to mono mix down?

I thought I recalled from a newsletter email that when switching the output from stereo to mono the PBC would be able to mix down the left and right sides so we don’t lose half of the stereo signal when running mono, but the 1.0 manual seems to suggest that only the Left side is being taken?
  10. K

Output handling question

Here is the routing I have planned. Maybe you can let me know if this is doable...
  11. K

Output handling question

That's actually the whole setup I'm planning around the PBC. :o :lol:
  12. K

Output handling question

Oh yes please. if you could add that request to a future update that would be great. That would allow me to build in ABY switching for dual amp (clean/dirty or dual mono) setups while still being able to run stereo at the press of a button.
  13. K

Output handling question

If I program the PBC to A/B its output on selected presets and then I switch to stereo mode, is this change transparent? Ideally I'd like the PBC to ignore the A/B settings when in stereo. Hope that made sense. Thanks!
  14. K

why the split between loops 1-4 and 5-6?

Sounds good enough for me. Happy Holidays!
  15. K

why the split between loops 1-4 and 5-6?

Just curious if there is a conceptual benefit that I'm overlooking. Thanks!
  16. K

Mute Question

Nice idea! This would be a cool function to have.
  17. K

Stereo Input?

That all makes sense. I was thinking that the button was for loop 1 and not for 7-10.
  18. K

Stereo Input?

How will the stereo Input function when your first loop is mono? Curious weather it will be assignable like an A/B switch, per patch? Thanks!
Back