Search results

1. C

Effects Gizmo and G-System Stoped Working

I have a mini effects gizmo running with the g-system. I have also redfined buttons on the g- system controller to turn loops on and off. I am also using a mini amp gizmo. Using these with the g- system controller is a lot like using an rg-16 with a ground control pro as you demonstrate in your...
  2. C

Effect Gizmo + Mini Line Mixer

Hi Martin, That is an excellent idea. Your idea pointed the way to an easier solution. If I want the MX-200 alone, I will have the Mastermind send a midi cc to engage the tuner mute function on the G-major. With both loops on, the dry will be muted by the plug in loop 10, and the audio from the...
  3. C

Hi, I spent some more time with the rack trying all the combinations, and getting one combination, MX-200 (without dry signal), seems to not be possible. Again, I am using Fig. 2 with the plug removed from the return of loop 9. Here are loop states corresponding to each combination: Dry-loops...
  4. C

I added the mini line mixer to my rack, and I could not be happier. The effects never sounded better, and I love all the switching option I have. The mini line mixer is sonically very transparent. All the effect come through crystal clear and parallel mixing the processors gives the effects...
  5. C

Did I get the first production run MEG?

I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of MEG10001 in her new home. I love the blue lights. It fits perfectly on the rack shelf with a mini amp gizmo, a few pedals and an EBTECH Hum eliminator. The hum eliminator is necessary because I am using the 3-1 split setup. The most import...
  6. C

Hi Martin, I know! I have a couple of low number boogies, but yhat is about it. You are going to love the MEG. I think it is a great pece of gear, and I hope it is a sucess for RJM. After I get it set up, i will report back.
  7. C

Today I received my MEG. It is a thing of beauty. I can't believe how compact it is. I can't wait to put it in my triple rec rack. I noticed the serial number is MEG10001. Does this mean it was the first one off the production line? If it does, will treasure it even more. Anyway, i just wanted...
  8. C

Hi Martin, I forgot to add that I agree that G Major 2 colors the tone, even if it is a little bit. Far more problematic for me is that I don't think the effects sound as 3D or lush when using the Killdry feature. I don't know if TC builds the algorithms around having a percentage of dry signal...
  9. C

Thank you so much, Ron. Those are exactly the combiations I am looking for, and with the signal split being parallel, everything will be fine. Thanks again. Ciro
  10. C

Hi Martin, Thanks for your reply. I should have been more precise with terms. I am not worried about tone degradation or tone loss. That is why I bought the effect Gizmo. When I want the best signal and I do not need effects, I let the Effects Gizmo take the processors out of the signal chain...
  11. C

Sorry about the figures. I used the Photobucket method. They are in the original message. Thanks Ciro
  12. C

In my rack, I have a G-Major 2 plus a lexicon MX200. I want to use a mini line mixer so the output of the MX200 is not processed by the G Major 2. I have the diagram illustrating this setup, and I understand how it works. However, I want to do something slightly different. In the wiring diagram...
  13. C

Mastermind, Expression Pedal, Timefactor

Hi, OK, I measured the impedance of the M-Audio EXP expression pedal. It is 60K. The pedal also has a switch to shift the polarity, so you do not have to do any rewiring to get the connections to match those in the Mastermind manual. It also has a knob on the side that adjusts the impedance of...
  14. C

I am using the 1.4 firmware. The volume pedal is the Ernie Ball junior, so I am assuming the impedance is 25k, the value of the pot. I cannot find any info on the m-audio exp. Could I measure the impedance with a multimeter set to ohms and rocking the pedal? I would be happy to do that. Also, I...
  15. C

Hi, I just wanted to pass along some information, in case it might be helpful to other users. I have a Timefactor and Modfactor. I am using an RJM Mastermind for midi control. I have been trying to assign to the CC assigned to the expression pedal to control a function in the Timefactor. I had...
Back