Search results

1. M

HX Stomp Pre/Post Loop Routing

I have a PBC10 and I’m looking to pick up an HX stomp to use as an amp sim/random effects. I’m planning to do the 4 cable method - is it possible to have the stomp in loop 7 for specific effects but also have the amp sims at the end of my chain after the PBC? It would be always on for the amps...
  2. M

Saving preset names (from pedals) on editor software instead of midi numbers

i use the 3 “big” strymon pedals. There are several presets from each pedal that I use regularly. It would be awesome if I could save the names of those presets into the editor software so instead of guessing the midi number there would be a preset name to go with the midi number while I’m...
  3. M

Audible pop followed by signal not running through timeline when loop is on

After a bit more tinkering I've set the Midi CL to on in the global settings of the Timeline and the tempo change issue seems to be fixed (for the most part). It still jumps around every so often (not by much) and always comes back. The expression pedal also changes the bpm (when it's set to...
  4. M

The loop is set to series i believe, and yes i only lose the delay repeats when this happens. I just updated the firmware in the Timeline to the current version and i updated the the PBC to the current firmware as well. The issue hasn't occurred since but now my timeline's bpm keeps auto...
  5. M

occasionally when playing I will hear an audible pop and my timeline stops working. The pedal is still on and the corresponding loop on the mastermind is on as well. I'm not sure if there might be a short in a cable or a power issue of some kind. I still get signal to my amps in this situation...
Back