Search results

1. 7

Trade GT22 for a GT16

I have a GT22 in mint condition. Does anyone have a GT16 that they would like to trade straight up?
  2. 7

Powering GT22

I have been using my GT22 with my Axe FXIII and it has been working very well. I purchased the power adapter through midi box to power the GT22 along the single midi cable. I plan to switch to the Axe FX FC to control the Axe FXIII only. I will then use the GT as a separate midi controller...
  3. 7

Unable to connect to editor

I receive the error "Unable to Connect to Device" when attempting to connect the RJM editor to my Mac. Editor is version 4.2 and Mastermind is 4.2.3. No luck even after rebooting? I know the midi and phantom power is working because the GT22 controls my Axe Fx III just fine. Any ideas?
  4. 7

How to change Scene Names AX3

So far I am loving the integration with the AXE 3. These scenes are a bit different to set up compared to the effect blocks. How do you change the scene names with the GT22? For example, the default is to import the 6 scenes. How do I modify if I only want to use 5 scenes with the GT22?
  5. 7

Switching Channels Axe FX3 and GT

On page 19 of the manual it says to use CC values 1 - 4 to select channels A - D. Two questions: 1) How do you set up the Hold function to switch between the channels 2) Can you name each channel as a sub name on the LCD screen?
  6. 7

Need help assign button on RJM SP1 pedal AxeFx 3

Can someone point me to a write up or tutorial on how to assign the button on a Mission Engineering SP1 pedal? I would like to use both a wah block and volume block with the same pedal and use the button to switch between the two.
  7. 7

Trouble syncing scene names Axe3

So far so good on setting up the scene names with the Axe 3. The only issue I am having is getting Scene 2 name to sync. I tried to export from the editor and all names synced except Scene 2. I even reimported the "Get Preset Names" and all the scene names imported correctly except Scene 2...
  8. 7

Axe FX 3 and GT22 - How to sync changing presets biodirectionally

I am able to get the GT22 to bank up and down presets on the Axe Fx 3. However, what is the setting for me to get the Axe 3 to change bank the presets to the GT22 when I change the value (preset) knob on the Axe Fx 3? I was able to get this to do it with my Axe Fx 2. Also, how do I get the...
  9. 7

Phantom power for Axe3

Will my RJM phantom power box for my Axe 2 work with my Axe 3 or do I need something else? This is for the GT22.
  10. 7

GT22 loses Axe Fx preset names with data transfer

When I transfer changes from the GT Editor to my GT22 I lose the Axe Fx preset names. After the transfer the name just defaults to the preset number and I have to reimport all of the names from the Axe Fx again. Has anyone else had this issue?
  11. 7

Need help setting up AxeFx IA X/Y blocks

I love my GT22 and just upgraded from the GT16. The ease of use and programming with the editor so far is a breeze. After reading the manual I am still struggling how to program the X/Y states with the instant access button. For example, for one IA button I would the Drive block to switch...
  12. 7

Midi Support for Voice Live 3 Extreme

So glad you listen to your community. This was a driver for me to purchase the Mastermnd GT.
  13. 7

New GT16 user--question about midi thru with Axe Fx

Just received my GT16 yesterday and it is so well built and easy to set up. Question...I need to control both my Voice Live 3 and Axe FX with my Mastermind. Currently I plan to route as follows: GT16 Midi Out --> Axe Fx Midi In (I am using the RJM Phantom power box to power the GT16) --> Axe...
Back