Search results

1. Lars Bøgh

Stereo effects running in effect loops of 2 amps

I figured it out by connecting the "send" signal from the amps to both tip and ring for the EG In9 connector. - I now achieve what I was looking for.
  2. Lars Bøgh

Hi Ron Now finished the wiring, but it don't work as expected. My setup is 2 combo amps, Mesa Boogie Mrk III and a Fender Hot Rod De ville, both equipped with an effect loop. I use a RJM Y-Not to switch between the preamp of the 2 combos. - My plan was to being able to switch between the preamp...
  3. Lars Bøgh

Thank you Ron. - Just needed to be sure about this, before staring up the wiring.
  4. Lars Bøgh

Hi Ron I have a question for the diagram in the Effect Gizmo manual page 19. To be specific the "send" cable, from both amps, going into EG In11. How should this cable be wired? - If you are using a standard insert cable, the one amps "send signal" will hit the tip of the TRS plug going into EG...
  5. Lars Bøgh

Expression Pedal State

When you move the expression pedal, is there a reading of the value on the Timeline display? - If yes, you could store that value via Preset action, where you enter the cc value for the pedal (CC Toggle command).
  6. Lars Bøgh

Attach an action to a "Song"

I would love to have "Actions" added to the "Songs" tab in the editor. I have a 200+ songs programmed in the PBC, and of cause I use very similar presets in all those songs. - Instead of having to copy a preset to a new one, when I need tweaking one of the assigned midi pedals, this "Song...
  7. Lars Bøgh

dB adjustment per loop

Hi Gregg You could put a MXR Micro amp in series with the fuzz in the loop. - I think it would do the trick.
  8. Lars Bøgh

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

In my attempt to get the desired functionality, I think I actually found one more bug. I have put the functionality down into one button with IA cycle ticket on. When this button is on an external switch, the "color" does not work in the third cycle step. You can see this bug on page 4, where I...
  9. Lars Bøgh

Thanks Ron. In my search for this problem, I found that system report does not take the external switches into account? - By the way - great feature with the new search function :-)
  10. Lars Bøgh

In my setup I have "Nova Boost1" and "Nova Boost2" on the external switches on Button page 4 and 5. - This way, the grouping don't work. However, if I copy the same two buttons to Button1 and Button2 on Button page 10, they all work as they should on all button pages? My settings file attached.
  11. Lars Bøgh

I have Mastermind PBC 10.
  12. Lars Bøgh

I think I found a bug in the new release. The button group feature, does not work for the 2 external buttons.
  13. Lars Bøgh

Toggle Between Setlist Mode and Preset/Bank Mode

You can configure an IA button to manipulate the current setlist. - Current setlist = None, switches to preset mode. Action type = System, subtype = Setlist.
  14. Lars Bøgh

Options Overload

Sorry - my post was not fotmulated correct. - What I've seen is, when you use Bank up/down at external buttons, they don't repeat - when you use them at the "pbc buttons" they actually do repeat! - As I wrote I use these buttons mainly in "Song mode". - So when I do a gig without setlists, I...
  15. Lars Bøgh

Options Overload

I'm using the Bank Up / Bank Down to move thru Songs. - When you have assigned these functions to "PBC buttons", the behavior of the button, when you keep holding the button down, is the scroll faster and faster. - When you use the Page Up/Down on external buttons, this scroll behavior is missing?
  16. Lars Bøgh

Set IA ?

Hi Pierre Look at this explanation from Ron: https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/system-set-ia-action.3714/
  17. Lars Bøgh

Trails won't work for Strymon Timeline / Bigsky

Just for round up - I solved my problem with my existing setup. If you (like me) has a Strymon Timeline and/or a Strymon Big Sky, hooked up in rack via RJM Effects Gizmo, here's the recipe for getting "Trails" to work. 1. Set the Effects Gizmo loops to "allways on". 2. On the midi controller...
  18. Lars Bøgh

Thank you for reply Ron. - To be more precise: I have the Timeline in loop 11 and the big sky in loop 12, in series, and the CC102, setting bypass on/off, does not work. For the spillover to work, will I have to use my RJM mini mixer, in parallel setup (only use the loop 11 and 12 send sockets...
  19. Lars Bøgh

I have struggled several hours with this problem: I have Strymon Timeline and Big Sky hooked up on stereo loops 11 and 12 on my Effect Gizmo. On the pedals I have bypass mode set to Buffered Bypass, Spillover ON. I have set the 2 loops on the Effect gizmo to "allways on", and on my PBC Mastermnd...
  20. Lars Bøgh

Random Numbers/Text Added in Button Names

I have observed the same thing. - It happends when you do a "Read settings from device" into the PC editor. - All my buttons of type "Device PC -" and "Device PC +" are affected.
Back