Search results

1. J

Need Help With External Switch (CC)

The Riverside responds to PC messages--or at least, so far, so good. I think I have one Riverside preset saved with PBC preset 1, and a different one with PBC preset 2. I can see the Riverside LED change colors when switching from preset 1 to 2 and vice versa. The Max Button Page is set at 4...
  2. J

Thank you! I'll try that tonight when I'm home. Should I also be able to engage/disengage loops from the Loops page? In this case, that would mean pressing switch 2 to turn off loop 2 (or turn it back on) . I can't figure out what I did wrong in that scenario.
  3. J

1. I'm using two external switches with my PBC/10. After much trial and error, I was able to get one of the switches to toggle the bypass state of my Strymon Riverside by using IA Cycle mode. It works great, *but* I don't want this to be a global setting for that switch. Can I set up what my...
  4. J

USB C cable for MEGX unit

I think this is a newer version of that cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LCJPZ1P/ref=sw_img_1?smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ&th=1 I've just ordered it and am hoping for the best. I can't get the editor to work with any of my USB-C cables or adapters either. It connected briefly once, but then...
  5. J

Configuring MEGX for 12 Mono Loops

Neeeeever mind. I see that I have to use the "split mono" feature on the editor to set it up. Next issue: Getting a cable that will work. I saw that some users are having issues with a long enough USB-C cable. What about using another cable and just putting an adapter on one (or both) end(s)?
  6. J

Configuring MEGX for 12 Mono Loops

I am trying to set my MEGX up for 12 mono loops. I read the part in the manual about how to do so on startup, and I feel pretty confident I did it correctly. I have TRS to mono cables connected to my pedals on each loop, but I can only get one of the two pedals that is connected to the loop to...
  7. J

MEG and/or MEG X with Fuzzes

Thank you. I think I will run my guitar into the MEG first (unbuffered) and go out from there into the SB. I don't know why I had it in my head that the MEG had to be on a PBC loop. Of course--all it needs is for the PBC to be able to send MIDI info to it (smacks forehead). Thanks!
  8. J

MEG and/or MEG X with Fuzzes

I'm sure this has been covered plenty of times, but my question has a little bit of a twist. I have a MEG and a MEG X. The MEG is racked and on PBC/10 loop 1. The MEG X is racked and has other drive pedals on it. I could have them switch places, though, depending on the following: 1. Is the...
  9. J

Issue(s) Programming External Switches

Okay, but I could have it begin with step 1 *if* I changed the setting in the diagram above to "Step 2"--which would mean that the next press would change it to step 1, right? I think that may be what happened in my first example (amp switching) at the beginning of this thread. That's what I...
  10. J

I'm making my way through the "Mastering the Mastermind" videos, but I haven't gotten to the video that will address this question yet, so I thought I'd continue the thread here. On the presets page, I see the two external switches. Clicking on each one toggles between step 1 and step 2, which...
  11. J

Thank you! I will go back and retrace my (um) "steps." I definitely didn't intend to save the second switch in its step 2 state, but I guess I could have done so accidentally.
  12. J

I have two KHE amp/cab switchers that are joined together in link mode. That means they operate as one big unit instead of as two independent ones. I have a KHE 4x4 FX and a KHE 8x4. Together, they form a 12x8 FX. Even though they each have separate MIDI channels, you can send MIDI to the main...
  13. J

Okay, they are not set to global. I am programming them on a per-preset basis. I was under the impression that when I switched to Loop mode that I was still in the preset--so to speak. I obviously need to keep reading the manual. But I'm not sure what in the world the external switches would be...
  14. J

I'm dealing with an issue trying to get two external switches to do exactly what I want them to do. I will gladly post all of the gory details as the thread grows, but, for now, I have one simple question that might help me trouble shoot some on my own first. If you program the switches when the...
  15. J

Click Stopper Question

Thanks a lot to both of you for the replies. I think the MEG is going to suit my needs very well. I just need to find one. Sweetwater seems to be out of them.
  16. J

Click Stopper Question

Hi, I'm a little concerned about the clicking that apparently occurs during switching of the MEG. Does it occur during program changes only? Or is there clicking even when turning loops on/off via CC? I ask because one way around the clicking (other than using the Click Stopper function) may be...
Back