Search results

1. R

Help with Tap tempo setup

Running all three Strymon pedals and trying to set up a foot switch with the LT to control tap tempo. I bought the Strymon single switch because they said it was best for their pedals. Not sure if it’s best to run through LT. I have it connected via TRS to the 1/2 foot switch On LT. It has a...
  2. R

Function button, tap tempo

I want to use the L6 button for tap tempo. I also want to keep the function function. So, will the tap work with taps, and a long press to get into the function option? Or do I lose the function option when I choose global tap for L6?
  3. R

Newb question

basic sound. Should I not be able to have a basic clean amp sound straight through with no presets or pedals selected? For example, creating preset one on the far left, no pedals selected, I can only get guitar sound when I select my other pedals (Eq #5). It seems I should have a basic clean...
  4. R

Presets 4 and 5 volume issue

trying to level out all my presets. For some reason I am getting different volumes from the same pedal when I switch from preset 4 and 5. I have OD1 one selected and saved in preset 4, then I do the same for preset 5. When I switch between the two presets, preset 5 is significantly lower in...
  5. R

Dry signal

I’m having trouble with Strymon Big Sky and the dry signal path. The PCB does not seem to read the dry signal and send it to the Big Sky. Therefore; I have gone to globals on the Strymon for a certain preset and switched the dry signal off. Then, on another Strymon prest, I want the dry signal...
  6. R

PCB editor and footswitch PC messages

I always hate using the editor. Namely because I always feel I am going to screw something up after spending hours getting what I want. I basically just use the editor to save a file that I can return to after I make changes via the pedal board. I do not feel comfortable making those changes on...
  7. R

Update 4

one day in my life something will go right the first ten times I try it. Today is not that day. I plugged in the usb, downloaded the newest version to flash drive E:. Went to the PCB, powered up, held down 1 and 3, found cue and inserted usb. No firmware found. Plugged usb back in computer...
  8. R

Signal chain

Just wondering how everyone else is running their signal chain. What is your line up for Wah, compressor, boost, volume, et? Are you using a wah before everything, or do you have it as a preset? Compressor before everything for all presets or just a few? Booster for cleans? In the chain or just...
Back