Search results

1. Budro Thedog

[Solved] Basic Midi issue......AXE FXIII Midi Out and Midi Thru

So, I had my whole setup working fine until I decided to re-build everything, and now I'm just missing a basic midi issue. My setup is : MMGT32>>Axe FX III Midi In>>Axe Midi Thru>>EG>>MEG1>>MEG2>>RG Axe: Midi Chan 1 EG: Midi Chan 2 MEG1: Midi Chan 3 MEG2: Midi Chan 4 RG: Midi Chan 5...
  2. Budro Thedog

[Solved] Get Preset Names not working

Howdy! Somehow, the 'get preset names' function stopped working on my MMGT for my axe fx iii. When I start the process to get preset names, I can see the axe going thru all of the presets (i.e., midi is working), but, the preset names show up as strange ascii (see pictures). Thoughts? FYI...
  3. Budro Thedog

Controlling AMP and CAB with Send on Preset Change from MMGT

I have an IA switch that I use to engage a loop on my effect gizmo to send my signal to an amp. I also have the IA setup to turn off the AXE AMP and CAB blocks when I turn on my real amp so it doesnt mess up the sound. AXE-FXIII: Amp 1/ CC Toggle #58 off:127 on:0 AXE-FXIII: Cab 1/ CC Toggle...
  4. Budro Thedog

Update on Preset Change & Send on Preset Change

Just capturing for my notes from Ron's webinar: Send on Preset Change Every time you change presets on the device, it will run the actions as if it had been pressed. Update on Preset Change For each preset, select whether an IA button is on or off. This will turn on and off loops...
  5. Budro Thedog

Effect Gizmo Loops Not Engaging via MMGT

Howdy! My insane rig is finally almost put together, but, I'm troubleshooting a few issues. The midi routing is MMGT>Axe>EG>RG.MEGX1>MEGX2. Everything is working great except for loops 9-12 on the EG. I am able to engage loops 1-8 on the effect gizmo, but, loops 9-12 are not responding to...
  6. Budro Thedog

recommended midi cabling order

I am finally putting together a mega-rack for my all-to-crazy studio. I have an AXE FX3, which will be controlled by a MMGT. Additionally, I have a rack gizmo, effects gizmo, and 2 Mini Effects gizmos. My question is: What is the recommended midi cabling order from the MMGT? My initial...
  7. Budro Thedog

MEGX, Rack Gizmo, and Effect Gizmo with MMGT 22

Howdy, Im getting ready to re-do my full rack, and had a quick question about midi channels when using 2 MEGX, Rack Gizmo, Effect Gizmo, and MMGT22. Years ago, I had a different midi controller with the Rack Gizmo and Effect Gizmo. Because the midi controller had to be on the same midi...
  8. Budro Thedog

Program Change weird behavior on AXEIII

Hi, Some weird behavior started today after I upgraded my axe edit. When I change presets on my axeiii using axe-edit, the preset jumps +256 higher than the preset I selected. For instance, if I select preset 0 in Axe Edit, the axe jumps to preset 256. Selecting preset 5 goes to 261. If I...
  9. Budro Thedog

trigger midi note with mmgt

Is it possible to send a midi cc from the mmgt that can trigger a midi note on/off? or can you convert a midi cc to midi note somehow? i’d lime to trigger a synth with the foot controller. i know that it would prob not contain aftertouch etc. Thanks!
  10. Budro Thedog

Budros Board & Rack

Well, besides having severe gear acquisition syndrome, I also have discovered I do not like bending over to tweak the pedals. My new board is raised off the floor to avoid the aches and pains of old age.
  11. Budro Thedog

Poll State Issues MMGT22

Hi All, I finally updated my FW to 4.5.1 and am unable to get Poll State working (have never enabled it before). Note: preset inc/dec works fine on axe when sending preset +/- from MMGT, midi blocks working fine turning on/off on axe when using my MMGT IA to engage blocks on the axe , etc. So...
  12. Budro Thedog

MMGT Config

Hey all, here's a quick walk-thru of my current mmgt22 setup. Cheers!
  13. Budro Thedog

Ron clones? Different interation with time/space continuum

Just curious, how does ron balance coding, designing, answering forum questions, supporting customer issues, fixing things, etc. Does he somehow have more than 24 hours in a day? Does he have clones? Please advise because I can only accomplish 1/10th of what it seems like he does in the...
  14. Budro Thedog

MMGT Facebook Video

Found this video today, and it's great! This post is really just a way for me to archive the link:
  15. Budro Thedog

Gig Bag/Case for MMGT 22

Does anyone have recommendations for a gig bag or travel case for MMGT 22?
  16. Budro Thedog

MMGT Editor and Rack Gizmo Continuous Controller range for all Function Switches

Hi, Is it possible to change the default CC ranges withing MMGT Editor for Rack Gizmo and Effect Gizmo? I currently have my CC range set to 64…71 rather than the default of 80…87. While it's easy to manually override, I was wondering if there is a way to setup the range for an assigned...
  17. Budro Thedog

Controlling Delay Feedback and Level on AXE IIUsing Midi CC's

Has anyone ever controlled delay feedback and level using midi CC's? I'm awaiting my new MMGT foot controller, but, want to do something like below: 1. Assign Delay Feedback to External Controller 1 on the AXE. 2. Assign Delay Level to External Controller 2 on the AXE. 3. Assign External...
  18. Budro Thedog

Flexible/Configurable Looping System

Ron, Have you ever considered building a switching system that allows the user to reorder the loops? That is, if I have a fuzz plugged into loop 1, and a overdrive in loop 2, allow them to swap places in the signal chain?
Back