Search results

1. V

Advantage of RG-16 and 4CM Axe fx?

I have an RG16, and a VHT UL. The RG-16 is a phenominal piece of equipment, really a great unit, but I am looking to simplfy my rig alittle. I plan to get an axe fX 2, and using my VHT UL with the axe fx 2 in a 4CM. I think this will give me all of the flexibility I need. However, I am not sure...
  2. V

My rig! VHT, Diezel, 5150 content

here it is guys, all finished, all being controlled by a GCP. Not Complicated by any means. VHT is the dry, Diezel is the wet with the g major in the switchable loop of the herbert, RJM does all the switching, and the ISP's 2 channels feed each amp, enjoy!
  3. V

Rig Routing Ideas?

okay, thanks Martin! Basically, my plan was to setup the ground control pro to have all presets. I really didn't have any plans to do an IA switching/CC messages, as the herbert doesn't respond to those anyways. Plus, I don't really have a ton of pedals obviously, so I figured, just setting up 5...
  4. V

Rig Routing Ideas?

Ron as always, THANK YOU!!! One thing I forgot. So I have 3 midi devices: rg16, effects processor, and diezel herbert. Each one goes on a different channel on the ground control pro right? I am kind of confused how all 3 devices should be connected. What should the midi pedal connect into? What...
  5. V

Rig Routing Ideas?

Hey guys. Been posting alot, and I REALLY want to thank everyone for all the help. Being such a noob, I've learned a TON, especially thanks to Ron for taking the time out of his life to help us noobs! I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys, and to see if I am going about things the right...
  6. V

2 amps, and external preamp diagram???

Thanks for the help martin! I was thinking about adding a noisegate as well, such as the ISP decimator rack. The stereo version is over 530 bucks or something, so not sure I am going to go that route, however: If I bought the regular isp decimator rackmount, is there a way to get it to effect...
  7. V

2 amps, and external preamp diagram???

Does anyone have a diagram for 2 amps, and an external preamp feeding one of the amps power section, and being able to switch between them? For instance: AMP 1 and amp 2 together amp 1 and amp 2s poweramp and external preamp together Thats what I would like to be able to switch between...
  8. V

Ron, thanks for the help yesterday! You rock!

will do....Does the ground switch on my UL do essentially the same thing as the hum x? What if messing with the ground switch doesn't solve the issue, should I still try the hum x?
  9. V

Ron, thanks I'll try a hum x...Should I plug it into my power conditioner and into the wall socket? Or at the cord going from my amp to the power conditioner? The pedal is working. When I turn up the overdrive knob, the sound is obviously more distorted, and not in a bad way, like basically how...
  10. V

Alright, So I got both amps running together, sounds GREAT! Sounds absolutely huge. However, there is definitely some noise, it seems there is more of that underlying "60 cycle hum" (almost like a guitar cable that is plugged into an amp, with no guitar on the end) on the Ultralead...What can I...
  11. V

Ron...Seriously..... WHAT would I do without you!? Thanks so much for your great customer service, it is greatly appreciated! :D
  12. V

I'm confused, why do i need to remove the from front jumper if I'm using only the buffer in for the wireless? Guess I'm not really sure how to use the buffer then...
  13. V

Also, I'm running 2 patch cables, one from the buffer in to the buffer out, and one from the "from front" to input on the rear, just like in dave weiners RG-16 demo video. If I want to run my G90 wireless through the back of the RG-16 (just to keep all the cables behind my rack) what do I need...
  14. V

Ron, Your videos on you tube, the one with dave weiner on the RG-16: The 3rd rig scenario, the one with both amps ( the bassman and the stiletto), it looks like he splits the signal out of the output of the RG-16 with a Y cable of sorts, however on your wiring diagram for 2 amps and 4 pedals...
  15. V

A new idea...

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find it anywhere....When is the release date? If you guys don't have an "exact" date, have an approximate yet? Thanks!
  16. V

Ron, Nevermind, I reread my other post, and you explained it perfectly. Thanks again, and sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate it!
  17. V

Ok awesome I "THINK" I'm getting somewhere!! :D So it should be, Maxon 808 in loop 1, Deliverance in loop 2 (as I want the Deliverance effected by the maxon) Reverb Pedal loop 3, UL loop 4 correct? What if I activated loops 2 (Deliverance) and Loop 3 only (reverb) wouldn't the Deliverance be...
  18. V

Ron, If i want 1 amp to be dry, and the other to be the wet one effected by my pedals, woudl I run the dry amp all the way at the end of the loop (like, the very last loop I'm using? ) For instance, if I want the UL with a reverb pedal, do I run the UL in loop 1, Reverb in loop 2, and then the...
  19. V

Thanks ron. Whatever I have to do to make it happen, I'd be glad to send you financial support for the help! :D :D :D :D
  20. V

Ron, This is chris, the fireman that rudely cut you off on the phone yesterday when you were trying to help him :D Sorry about that, as I was on shift! When we were talking, we were discussing my rig. While I definitely understand what you were saying, I was wondering if you could put it to...
Back