Search results

1. Michael Scarabino

5.1 Version: Edit App Error: Won't Open

The program will not begin. When I open it, I instantly get a "quit unexpectedly" window. I tried restarting my computer and downloading it a second time, same result. Currently in the middle of prepping for a tour, I need some guidance here!
  2. Michael Scarabino

Pedalboard Mounting the GT22

Hey everyone! I'm looking to accomplish a new way of mounting my MMGT 22 to my pedalboard. In the past I've used 4 strips of velcro to fasten the GT to my board. I use a fly rack flat board. The thing is, I despise putting velcro on devices. If I ever want to just pick up the controller and work...
  3. Michael Scarabino

Weird Bidirectional Issue with GT10

Hey! I'm having an issue where my DAW is commanding Axe Fx scene changes, and it's successful. However, the GT10 is not receiving the data to make the scene button highlight the currently selected scene. I've already accomplished this exact issue, for some reason she won't work. I have Ableton...
  4. Michael Scarabino

GT 22 won't write changes to device for an IA button on a local page.

For some reason, when I write changes to device for this IA button, it won't save to the device! I do this exact thing on my GT 10, what am I missing here? Settings have been verified, I attached images below to show you what I have going on. Thanks!
  5. Michael Scarabino

Local Page - Copy and paste local buttons to other presets

In some instances, I want different CC momentary switches for each of me axe fx presets to correspond with their repsective scenes in Ableton. It's already possible, however it would be awesome if I could just copy and paste the same set of buttons from one local page in preset, to multiple...
  6. Michael Scarabino

MMGT 10 won't get preset names for Axe Fx 3

So, I'm having the DUMBEST issue right now. I've been doing this with my GT 22 for years. For some reason, my new GT 10 will not do it, and it's not the first time I've tried this since I recently got it, and it worked. My setup is GT 10 connecting to a phantom power box, and then it goes to...
  7. Michael Scarabino

MMGT 10 - Ableton Live - Sending notes to trigger scenes

I'm using a MMGT 10 to control an Ableton Live session for acoustic shows. The 2 audio channels in my Live session are designated for ambient backing tracks, and click tracks for their respective songs. Although there are no presets in this instance with the GT for any other devices, what I'd...
  8. Michael Scarabino

Sending CC Commands From DAW to IA Buttons

Hey Ron, I'm having a tough time cracking this trick. I want the MMGT to receive a CC command from my DAW to turn IA buttons on/off. I see what it says in the manual about cc values compared against actions in the action list, however I'm struggling to find which CC value I need. What I think...
  9. Michael Scarabino

MMGT22 CC's with Axe Fx Scene's

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to automate IA buttons with cc's in studio one for my Mastermind GT. With IA's, I have my axe fx scene's, and pedal loops from an effect gizmo. Does anyone know how to properly setup the CC's from a daw? I'm stumped!
Back