Search results

1. Don Anderson

Can the PBC tap into the Line 6 HX Effects for effects and amp ch switching??

I've never been happy with amy pedal delay and have used fractal in the past in the 4cm for effects only but have sold all my fractal stuff. Just wondering if the PBC can tap into the HX effects for effects and still change amp channels?
  2. Don Anderson

PBC not changing amp channels

My editor pre set is in my post 'Loop 7 not working' to take a peak at how it's set up. I followed the steps in the vid you sent me a couple of years ago Ron. Changed all groups to 1 int he 'Switches' page then on the Presets/Audio page I am assigning the amp channels and effects. The PBC is...
  3. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

I keep trying to get my Decimator gate working. When I engage loop 7 in the file attached it has not sound then when I turn it off in the Audio part of Presets page it has sound. What am I missing in the file set up? Thanks!
  4. Don Anderson

Which jack goes to Amps RETURN in Loop???

I’ve got In7/10 going to Send of Loop but the manual does not say which one goes to the Return it says Out 5/6 goes to In put of the amp -that’s not the Return correct? I take InPut to mean In put on front of amp Sooo which jack goes to return?
  5. Don Anderson

Basic set up -Help

I have a 2 ch amp I would like to change Chanel’s on and loops assigned as follows: Pre 1 OD 1 for ch 1 of amp 2 OD. 2 for ch 2 of amp 3 Wah Post 7 Delay for Midi 8 Reverb I Would like Loop 1,7,8 on for buttons one and two for channel 1 Of the amp and Delay midi preset 1a for button 1 and...
  6. Don Anderson

Routing the DD 500 delay and midi questions

How do I assign the various presets I'Ve created to the buttons on the PBC? Thanks!
  7. Don Anderson

Routing for my DD 500 midi?

Do I just need one midid cable out of the DD 500 then In on the MM? Also in the editor how do I assign various midi presets to the buttons on the MM? Thanks!
  8. Don Anderson

Routing for my ISP G-string gate pre/post?

I had it set up this was and tore apart my board now I don't remember the routing, thanks!
  9. Don Anderson

Using my PBC to switch channels on Syn2?

Midi out to Syn2 then? To start I just want to switch the 2 channels on the 2 modules I have coming today, so 1st 4 buttons on PBC would be assigned to access each mode on the 2 modules, thanks!
  10. Don Anderson

What type of Cable do I need for Mezzabarba Skill 30?

I have 5 pin midi with In/Out but the Mezzabarba has one cable. What would I need to work with the PBC? Thanks!
  11. Don Anderson

Midi cable for the AXE III

I thought all 5 pin midi cables were the same but these Roland cables did not work,....(midi messages messed up and a clicking sound) which ones do I need??
  12. Don Anderson

Naming Pre sets for Axe III

I have programed my PBC to change the Pre sets and then select scenes with midi in those pre sets, however, it says 'Pre set 02' for every Pre set and scene. Also because we could not figure out how to make the names of the pre sets to come up by scrolling up and down them we assigned 3...
  13. Don Anderson

60 cycle hum -HELP!

Here is a video describing my routing and 60 cycle hum. Tried everything mentioned as well as humbuster cables, unplugged everything from the loops section of the PBC going to my Amps Loop (one by one, then all at the same time removed) -still happened. Still happened unplugging the input to...
  14. Don Anderson

Using a delay with numerous saved presets in various loops- help!

I am looking at the Source Audio Nemesis delay. I really only need about 3 or 4 different delays and was hoping to use this pedal. There are 2 out puts and 2 in puts and midi, but I am not using midi to change amp channels if this matters. Can the Mastermind tap into the various saved delays in...
  15. Don Anderson

Loaded the editor last night and my settings were gone,..

It was connected to the PBC, fortunately I had a back up of my settings to load. Why would it not show my loaded settings?
  16. Don Anderson

Does Series keep Reverb out of Delay?

Routing these 2 in my Loop, first off does it matter the order? Reverb after delay or just click 'Series' in the editor? If Series option does every effect in delay need to be in 'Series' ? Thanks, Don
  17. Don Anderson

How do you use songs/sets feature live?

I don't use a lot of effects but there is a Van Halen song with the phaser, a song with wah, switch to strat ect. So what are some examples of using this that you've found useful?
  18. Don Anderson

Buffers -please explain!

Getting closer having my board and PBC ready to use but still have much to learn. Can someone explain 'buffers 1-3'? Thanks!
  19. Don Anderson

How do I sync my EVH stealth with the PBC?

Picking up my PBC today. I have watch many of the videos on YT. The Sweetwater one has helped the most so far But it did not go into syncing the amp. I realize each one is different and was hoping to get some particulars here to sync my 100w stealth EVH head. I was told there is a 'momentary...
  20. Don Anderson

New to this, mastermind versus Boss es-5

Greetings! I am not opposed to shelling out more coin but by being new to switchers and grouping effects I do not know the difference between a higher end unit like the Mastermind and the Boss es 5 or 8. Can some one compare them and give me a basic overview of why the Mastermind would be the...
Back