Search results

1. G

Pages & HX Stomp Snap Shots

Is it possible to set up a "Page" for a HX Stomp Snap Shots" using Midi so I can manually change a snap shot in a preset like I would turning of & on a loop? I can get this to work if I set up a preset action in preset using the Mastermind Editor on the laptop though I can't edit on the fly...
  2. G

HX Stomp Snapshot & PBC 6X Buttons control.

Currently I have set up a buttons page for my HX stomp effects block to turn them on & off in each presets that I create. I also use snapshot (that control the effects peramiters inside the stomp) that I currently set in each preset via the "Preset Action."(snapshot 1.2 or 3) I would like to...
  3. G

Presets & songlist

Hi, Im running my PBC 6x in song mode and have the presets as is and have no issue switching between songs and presets in the songs, I have been recently watching the videos and on been playing around with cycles and IA presets. When I do this it after a certain no of IA buttons set in a preset...
  4. G

Cycle

Hi I have a preset that is Clean & I would like to Cycle through on he same button to Drive 1 then Drive 2. I have tried all that I can think of and also watched videos and read instructions and still having issues. The closest I can get is having an alt preset with is great but I can only...
  5. G

Tempo issue

I have song Presets all on BPM 78 running from Quartz to Bigsky to Timeline that's all wired through the PBC. When I change to 1 particular preset the Timeline changes to 132 BPM. All other presets stay on the correct tempo. The only thing I can think of is that on the timeline its changing...
Back