Search results

1. C

Fractal FM3

Hi all, I just got Fractal FM 3 and having difficulty to finalize the set-up. I believe that it has to do with the transmission of data coming from the FM3 ). I do have the bidirectional MIDI on but there's probably some things I'm missing. Here's what I'm trying to do. I assigned my exp...
  2. C

Controlling the Axe FX III ( help needed )

Hi again, I just ran into a new little glitch I can't figure out. So I had everything working perfectly until I started to assign presets to different PC number. ( For instance I got preset #1 to access preset 31 on the Axe FX ). After I was done assigning everything ( 8 presets ), the LT...
  3. C

Everything works! Had a faulty MIDI cable. Just changed it and it fixed the ''Name Preset'' and Tuner. Followed the instructions for the scenes and couldn't be happier. Thx for the support. You guys are on it!!! Cheers!
  4. C

Just got the RJM LT to control my Axe Fx III. Was able to do most of what I need to get started but a few things. First I’m not able to ‘’Get Preset Name’’. Not sure what I’m doing wrong here. It worked flawlessly with my PBC10. The right screen shows up but it doesn't load. Also, I...
  5. C

Help! Loops not working!

Alright so today I plugged a Boss CE-2 into my rig, replacing a Dimension C, pretty straight-forward... For some reason, the PBC shut down a few minutes later. Not sure if it was caused be the pedal swap or if it was just a coincidence. So I thought maybe there's insufficient current...
Back