Search results

1. A

Momentary switching for on/off, channels and variables in effects blocks on AxeFx3

Greetings Friends, So I have three issues I would like to tackle in this discussion: 1. I am trying to create three momentary IA buttons in my GT10. I require all three of them to turn the Synth Block of my AxeFx3 'on' when pressed, and 'off' when depressed. This seemed easy enough at first...
  2. A

Mission SP-1 for RJM - Indicator LED

Greetings friends, So I am using a GT10 to control my AxeFx-III, and I think it's great. I have decided to invest in a few of the Mission SP1s (specifically the RJM model). Setting them up has been easy, both the expression and switch functions are working as intended. Only thing is that the...
  3. A

Master Amp Selector switch

Greetings friends, I am wanting to setup a single switch on my MMGT10 that allows me to toggle between output 1 (FRFR) and Output 3 (Aplifier) on my AxeFXIII. I have done this - easy enough. However, I want to know how to make this switch 'the master' - by this I mean, instead of the GT taking...
  4. A

Poll State not working with AxeFXIII

Hello, Im having an issue with the GT10 and Axe FXIII. I simply cannot get Poll STate to work. I have checked all of my settings from other threads and it seems I cannot get the GT to change its state when working directly off the AxeFXIII. Consequently, when I first switch all of my gear on...
  5. A

New GT10 Layout - a few problems...

Hello all, I'm hoping to get some help with the following. I’m running the MMGT10, and I have some problems to overcome before using it as my main controller. Programmed with an AxeFX III, I use page one as a preset selector, page 2 as a Scene selector (via IA) buttons, and page 16 (‘local...
Back