Search results

1. G

Function button not working

I have moved the function button (just right of the display) on my PBC6x to one of the external switch inputs to free up the board a little. However, it won't save/store by holding the button for 3 seconds. I don't see the "saved" popup I used to see - it always goes to tuner. In addition, I...
  2. G

Using loops 7-9 with micro mixer

Would it be worthwhile to use the mono loops 1-3 to feed the mixer and rearrange the order in the switcher so they are in the FX loop part, so that I don’t have complications with the split stereo loops 4-6, 7-9?
  3. G

Using loops 7-9 with micro mixer

I am setting up the micro mixer to work with my PBC/6x per the instructions, but may want to use loops 7-9 for additional pedals. Are there any considerations here, since the returns on 4-6 are left open? Do I need to do anything with those open return lines (since I’ll be using splitter...
  4. G

Engage/disengage pedals on MIDI

I had no difficulty doing this for the out of the loop pedals. I just added a bypass button for each one and update this for each preset. Works as intended. Thanks!!
  5. G

Engage/disengage pedals on MIDI

I have 2 pedals I'd like to take out of the audio loops and manage them by using the bypass function, so I can get trails to work right. What is the easiest way to do this - programming wise? I'm guessing every preset will need some instruction, whether they should be ON or OFF. I know that I...
  6. G

Alphabetical order

Keeping songs and setlists in alphabetical order would be sweet! Arron
  7. G

Remove button page?

I have created a few button pages of the 16 available to control pedals and need to remove them. How to do this? Thanks Arron
  8. G

Mac Mini won't read PBC/6x

I have a Mac Mini, which used to work fine with the PBC/6x but for some reason will connect OK, but does nothing when I select "read settings from device". I tried the same deal with my MacBook, and it works just fine. What would cause the Mini not to work? MIDI in/out port is set to the PBC...
  9. G

MIDI pass through?

Thanks for the troubleshooting advice. I think it was a bad or poorly seated cable.
  10. G

MIDI pass through?

I tried using Nixie (Strymon's Librarian) with my Strymon Mobius, and although it sees the pedal and some of the behavior works, it won't pick up any of the presets - so it only "kind of" works. Is there anything on the LT that might limit the behaviors? It seems to have bi-directional...
  11. G

MIDI pass through?

I didn't realize there's already a MIDI hub on board. I just used the USB forwarding. Works perfect! Thanks
  12. G

MIDI pass through?

I'm setting up my pedalboard to interface with web-based librarian/editors for some of my pedals. This requires bi-directional MIDI communication on the whole chain. I've connected the output of my last MIDI device to the input of my USB interface and it's output to the input of my LT. I cannot...
  13. G

PBC setting Transfer

This sounds pretty easy. You mentioned buttons not being the same. Can I still assign 6 of the buttons to presets per bank and one for IA like on the LT or is the 6x different? I currently use the external switch inputs on the LT for bank up/down. From what I see, it appears that the 6x is...
  14. G

PBC setting Transfer

I have a Mastermind LT. I’ve got a pretty large preset and songs list. If I bought PBC10 or PBC6x, can I use the same settings and songs or would I have to start over? Thanks
  15. G

Function Switch behavior

I am trying to understand the blue/yellow/black colors for the function switches and associated globals. I've got it set one of them to turn on in a preset, but it seems to be stuck on even when I switch to another preset. The online Wiki doesn't explain this very clearly. Thanks
  16. G

Setlist songs won't display

Hey sweet! that worked - thanks!! I would have not guessed that in a million years. Seems like an odd quirk...
  17. G

Setlist songs won't display

When I use setlist mode, I will see the song names when I use bank up/down, but when I choose a song, it never displays correctly. It always says "Page 5" Page 5 is a preset page I made. I also have individual IA pages for 4 different effects. These are pages 1-4. Any help would be appreciated!
Back