Search results

1. C

Midi Preset Change - Strange tempo behaviour

Hi, Recently I’ve noticed on my Meris Polymoon some strange behaviour with the PBC6X. Not sure which device has the issue (I’m awaiting a response from Meris). Changing presets, the audible tempo for the preset is correct, but the tempo light is not in sync. It initially flashes at the...
  2. C

Reading MIDI Input from the PBC6X

For my new Meris pedal, I'll likely purchase the Midi I/O box. I'm just wondering if it's possible to connect the PBC6X to my iMac, and read/write the presets and store locally (there is an Editor and Librarian software I intend to use). This would perhaps save purchasing an additional device...
  3. C

Any advantage to running midi pedals in loops?

I'm overhauling my pedalboard again, and will soon have a Volante and Mercury 7 to add to the collection. Before I get everything wired up again with my PBC6X, just wondering if it's worth running them into independent loops vs keeping outside the looper and fully controlling with midi (aside...
  4. C

Recommendations for PC vs CC Control of Midi Device

I've recently acquired the PBC6X, my first loop switcher! It's absolutely fantastic, and has really improved my setup. I run most of my pedals in front of the amp, with the exception of a Source Audio Collider which I've placed in the loop. Therefore I'm not utilising the 4 cable setup with...
Back