Search results

1. J

Switching multiple blocks at once on Line6 HX stomp / FX

awhile back I had my LT connected to an HX FX. I found that if I assigned two blocks to the same MIDI cc (let’s say distortion and EQ) sometimes it would only switch one. I eventually traded up to an HX stomp, but I’m feeling limited by 3 scenes per preset, so I’m wondering it there is a way...
  2. J

PBC 6x glitching

Greetings. I'm having a weird problem with my PBC6x. About 1-2 times per 2-3 hour practice, the PBC 6x glitches. Sometimes it restarts. And sometimes the colours change on the LEDs from what I'd programmed and they just sort of stay there until I hit another button a couple times. I haven't...
  3. J

Issues with sending MIDI commands on preset changes

Happy new year everyone. I'm having some issues with the PBC6X sending MIDI commands on preset changes. I'm controlling an Eventide H9 and a Source Audio Ventris from the PBC6X. I have assigned a footswitch on the PBC to control the bypass on the H9, and the bypass and 2nd engine on the...
  4. J

hidden pages

I'd like to set up a scenario where I have a hidden page or two on the PBC. So, there would be 3 pages on the PBC I scroll through, but 1 or other page I access through a switch (with controls for a looper I only use occasionally). I'm wondering how to set this up. For the "page up" button to...
  5. J

Assigning Expression Pedals with IA Buttons

Hi There, I think I'm doing this wrong, or at least I'm getting a weird behaviour. I've got an expression pedal plugged into my PBC6x that controls an Eventide H9 and a Source Audio Ventris via MIDI. I then use two IA foot switches so that in any given preset, the expression pedal can control...
  6. J

HX stomp inconsistent behaviour

I’ve assigned a footswitch on the PBC 6x to turn two switches on the HX Stomp on and off. But sometimes the PBC messages only work for one of the switches on the HX. Is there a setting I need to change on either device to get consistent behaviour? TIA.
  7. J

More loops than switches

Greetings. I've got a situation where I am wanting to save more than 8 settings to a preset on a PBC/6x. I'm wondering how to set it up. So let's say there are 9 different loops that could be on or off at a given time. How would I set that across two pages such that I could configure them as...
  8. J

New PBC 6x questions

1. The editor has an option to make a page “IA” or not. I don’t see that explained anywhere in the PBC 6x manual. I know with the LT MIDI pedal IA is distinguished from Preset pages but I’m not sure of its purpose here. If I’m setting up a page to control my H9 do I choose IA or not? 2. If...
  9. J

Loops in Loops

Greetings. Longtime Mastermind owner, excited to get a PBC in the next week or so (whenever Canada Post delivers). So...is there a way to wire it up so that I could move pedals in and out of the effects loop of another pedal? Here's what I've come up with: Channel 1: input to pedal A with...
Back